The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bantersaurus Rexx
Also for any current students is there a HSBC bank nearby??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

There is one in town about a 2mile walk/bus ride from campus, so easy to get to :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by robert_page
Got in to study Molec. & Cellular Biology, anyone else out there doing this, I know its a small course!! Never really believed I would get the grades until today too.

I'm doing this course too! I'm so excited to get to Bath now :biggrin:
Original post by fionalala12
Congratulations! Looks like me and you will be doing the same course! :smile:

Oh brilliant, it would be nice to meet you! :biggrin: Congrats to you too, that's amazing! :smile: Which accomodation did you apply for? I am well worried haha, some people have already received their contracts and I've heard nothing, and when I check on the portal it says I can't view my accomodation applications as of now, and I keep thinking I either forgot to apply or I've somehow managed to cancel it :P
Original post by TrampingRampage
Oh brilliant, it would be nice to meet you! :biggrin: Congrats to you too, that's amazing! :smile: Which accomodation did you apply for? I am well worried haha, some people have already received their contracts and I've heard nothing, and when I check on the portal it says I can't view my accomodation applications as of now, and I keep thinking I either forgot to apply or I've somehow managed to cancel it :P

Would be lovely to meet you too darling! My name's Fiona if you hadn't already guessed. I went for marls/sols, what about you??
Oh my goodness, I am so worried too, I've heard nothing and I had the same thing when I logged on. Perhaps in our sleep we've cancelled our contracts :wink:
Original post by Catriana93
I'm doing this course too! I'm so excited to get to Bath now :biggrin:

I'm on the MCB course too! :smile:
Original post by fionalala12
Would be lovely to meet you too darling! My name's Fiona if you hadn't already guessed. I went for marls/sols, what about you??
Oh my goodness, I am so worried too, I've heard nothing and I had the same thing when I logged on. Perhaps in our sleep we've cancelled our contracts :wink:

Oh, I thought it was Lala :smile: lol jokes, nice to meet you Fiona :smile: My name is Kyle. I also applied for Marls/Sols, really hope we both get it, considering how popular they are! Haha hopefully that's not the case! :P I am so confused right now lol as to what to expect, do we get a Welcome pack or some sort? I don't even know when Fresher's week or the term times is, I am so unorganized :P
Oh, I thought it was Lala :smile: lol jokes, nice to meet you Fiona :smile: My name is Kyle. I also applied for Marls/Sols, really hope we both get it, considering how popular they are! Haha hopefully that's not the case! :P I am so confused right now lol as to what to expect, do we get a Welcome pack or some sort? I don't even know when Fresher's week or the term times is, I am so unorganized :P

Hahaha, you're a funny one! It is lovely to meet you too Kyle! Ahhh, that's good. Would definitely be amazing if we both get it, when did you do your contract? I think we should get some sort of welcome pack when we get our letter of confirmation. Freshers week is from the 22nd of september to like the 29th I think. If you go on the Bath freshers pscyhology page it will tell you all about it. I am just as unorganised, so don't worry! We'll be unorganised together!
Reply 1587
Does anyone know when we get given our @bath.ac.uk addresses so we can join the official groups on facebook?
Well done to you all for getting in :biggrin:

Make sure you check out the sports and societies pages. I can HIGHLY recommend Kickboxing as they have lots of training sessions for all ability's and they throw amazing socials!

I'm a current third year Psychology student so feel free to ask any questions. (Other than on mobile network as I can't answer that :tongue: )
well done everybody that got in! is anybody else doing business administration??
Reply 1590
Original post by Jelly_Babies
Me too! I'm so relieved the wait is finally over, the suspense was killing me! Where did you apply for accommodation? I still haven't had any news on where I am!

Westwood :-) how about you? I know tell me about it! I'm on camp America at the moment so it was such a relief to get in finally phew! Can't wait!!!!
Congratulations everybody! :smile: Anybody else doing maths?
Reply 1592
Original post by Duxburico

maths & physics :smile:

Yeah i got in for maths! How did your a levels go?
Original post by SEThom_x
Westwood :-) how about you? I know tell me about it! I'm on camp America at the moment so it was such a relief to get in finally phew! Can't wait!!!!

Woodland Court :colondollar: I'm regretting it now though, it's so expensive! I should have gone for Westwood too! Oh wow, I've always wanted to go to Camp America! Are you enjoying it? I might apply for next summer.
Original post by thirstysailor
Yeah i got in for maths! How did your a levels go?

Pretty well thanks :smile: How about yourself?
Pretty well thanks :smile: How about yourself?

Yeah they went well too, what accommodation are you going for?
Norwood. Just waiting for something to come through. To be honest, I'm not overly bothered mind.

I had the same feeling yesterday when i logged into the portal; i was so panicked i rang them up; the applications have been taken from the accounts to be sorted through!
Original post by Jelly_Babies
Woodland Court :colondollar: I'm regretting it now though, it's so expensive! I should have gone for Westwood too! Oh wow, I've always wanted to go to Camp America! Are you enjoying it? I might apply for next summer.

Hi; sorry to intrude on your conversation; i received my contract for woodland court yesterday too; am also regretting slightly due to the expense! have you accepted your contract?

Quick Reply

Latest