The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath Postgraduate Applicants 2023

Hello there!

This is the thread for the postgraduate applicants of the University of Bath for the year 2023! If you have any questions about studying here, or just want to link up with other prospective applicants this is the place to do it. :smile:

Meet and chat with other applicants here. :five:

Here are some icebreaker questions for you to get started:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

We will be answering questions regularly on this thread.

Have fun! :grin:

Scroll to see replies

Hey,I'm an international student, and I have completed my bachelor's in psychology.I'm going to start my application for an MSc in Applied Forensic Psychology with counseling and a placement year.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by psychaspirant
Hey,I'm an international student, and I have completed my bachelor's in psychology.I'm going to start my application for an MSc in Applied Forensic Psychology with counseling and a placement year.

Excellent choice, good luck! ☺️
Hey all! I've applied for a PhD in Social Policy and looking to move to Bath if I'm successful. Do get in touch if you're a postgrad and also looking to move :smile:
Original post by BucketsofRain123
Hey all! I've applied for a PhD in Social Policy and looking to move to Bath if I'm successful. Do get in touch if you're a postgrad and also looking to move :smile:

Hello! If you are accepted, once you have a university account you can look for properties and find housemates on https://www.bathstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation! Social media groups can also be useful when looking for housemates/properties! Good luck :smile:
Reply 5
I’ll be doing MSc in finance and economics at Bath university for this upcoming October intake. Planning to accept the offer in a few days.

Do get in touch if you’re a postgrad and are looking to move.
Hi,

I accepted an offer today for the MSc Applied Clinical Psychology course at Bath. If you also have a place on this course or are applying please message me :smile:. Open to chat with anyone applying to Bath as a postgrad!
Reply 7
Hey! I also got into the same course for Sept 2023
Original post by fireturtle
Hi,

I accepted an offer today for the MSc Applied Clinical Psychology course at Bath. If you also have a place on this course or are applying please message me :smile:. Open to chat with anyone applying to Bath as a postgrad!

Congratulations on your offer! If you have any questions about studying at Bath as a postgrad, don't hesitate to ask! :smile:
Original post by TC00
Hey! I also got into the same course for Sept 2023

Congratulations :smile: let us know if you have any questions about accommodation, studying at Bath etc :smile:
Original post by University of Bath Postgraduate
Hello there!

This is the thread for the postgraduate applicants of the University of Bath for the year 2023! If you have any questions about studying here, or just want to link up with other prospective applicants this is the place to do it. :smile:

Hello there, I am Aagam, a final-year engineering student based in India. I will commence my MSc in Engineering Business Management in Oct'23. Do get in touch if you as well are coming over for PG at Bath. Lmk if you're looking to move.
Original post by University of Bath Postgraduate
Hello there!

Would be interested in joining any whatsapp groups or communities if formed. hmu if y'all aware of anything
Reply 12
Original post by chomongus
Would be interested in joining any whatsapp groups or communities if formed. hmu if y'all aware of anything

hey, if you want to join a group, you can PM me I’ll send you a WhatsApp link :smile:
Original post by fireturtle
Hi,

I have also accepted an offer to study MSc Applied Clinical Psychology at Bath! :smile: Super excited to start, even though we have another six months!
Original post by Irvin-Yalom-Fan
I have also accepted an offer to study MSc Applied Clinical Psychology at Bath! :smile: Super excited to start, even though we have another six months!

How long ago did you apply? I’m sending my application off soon!
Original post by Lvlindsay
How long ago did you apply? I’m sending my application off soon!

I received an offer last academic year (I graduated last academic year) but deferred my offer since I wanted a gap year. So, when applications came around for this academic year, I had to re-confirm that I was interested, and then I was automatically accepted.

I am more than happy to help with your application if you would like me to :smile:

If not, I hope it all goes well for you on your end :smile:
Hello there,
I've accepted an offer to study the MSc Engineering Business Management course at Bath. Please message me if you're interested in this course or have a spot already. Open to connect with anyone applying for a postgraduate courses at Bath!
Original post by Hotshot17
Hello there,
I've accepted an offer to study the MSc Engineering Business Management course at Bath. Please message me if you're interested in this course or have a spot already. Open to connect with anyone applying for a postgraduate courses at Bath!

Hey bud, I'm Aagam. I have accepted the same program. Let's connect.
Hi Aagam. Can you PM me?

Original post by chomongus
Hey bud, I'm Aagam. I have accepted the same program. Let's connect.
Reply 19
Hello, I have received an offer in october 2022 for the EdD program,than ivdecided to start my doctoral study in summer.
I'm trying to login to the application tracker and there is an error in the username or password.i tried to reset the password but it didn't work.I sent several emails with no result.can anyone support me please?

Quick Reply

Latest