The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by SimonieMonie
hey :smile: its taken me ages to find someone else that's firmed the course! :biggrin: did you go to the application day in march?

The one on the 21st? I went to that one yeah :biggrin: there wasn't many people there!! :/
Liverpool
Original post by AEHARTLEY
The one on the 21st? I went to that one yeah :biggrin: there wasn't many people there!! :/

Yea i know :frown: I got pretty worried when I realised most of the people there were for a different course! It looks like it will be a really small course but i suppose that cant be a bad thing :colondollar:
Got forensic anthropology as my firm and received my flat details from marybone 2 yesterday! I'm in flat 3, is anyone else at marybone 2? Or even in my flat? :smile:
Firmed a conditional for English and Creative Writing. I'll be staying in Grand Central Block F, Flat 442, anybody else got anything similar?
English from September :smile:
Staying at North Western Halls, anyone else?
Hi, I'll be studying English from September, staying at Prospect Point, anybody else?! :-)
Reply 126
Will be studying forensic psychology and criminal justice and will be staying in grand central. Anyone else ? (:
Reply 127
Original post by yerawizardbeth

Hey :smile: im also staying at north western. What flat are you?
Reply 128

I'm also staying there flat 111 :smile:
Reply 129
Im staying in North Western halls too, in flat 208 :smile:
Reply 130
Original post by monikaaaa
Hey! I've applied to john moores to study criminology and got a conditional offer. [Facebook link removed - contact me by PM] I'm on yougo aswell! By the way have you thought where are you gonna apply for accommodation? I really hope to meet some decent people :smile:

I got an offer to do criminology aswell and ive put liverpool as my first choice... what about you?
Reply 131

Im staying at North Western Aswell :smile: Flat 201 wbu??
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 132
Original post by OliverHobson
Got forensic anthropology as my firm and received my flat details from marybone 2 yesterday! I'm in flat 3, is anyone else at marybone 2? Or even in my flat? :smile:

I have just firmed my place on the same course! Marybone 2 also! Flat 18 for me though!
Reply 133
Firmed my conditional for BEng Electrical & Electronic Engineering :smile: anybody else here hoping to start the same course this Sept? I've applied for accommodation in Atlantic Point too :smile:
Reply 134
Original post by Alex3591
Firmed my conditional for BEng Electrical & Electronic Engineering :smile: anybody else here hoping to start the same course this Sept? I've applied for accommodation in Atlantic Point too :smile:

Sounds like Ian interesting course! I will hopefully be in the same accommodation...once I check the placr and actually apply for it :lol:

Procrastination is wonderful
Reply 135
Sounds like Ian interesting course! I will hopefully be in the same accommodation...once I check the placr and actually apply for it

Procrastination is wonderful

Thanks, I actually can't wait to start. Atlantic Point looks ok imo and its only across the road from the campus. What course have you applied for?
Reply 136
Thanks, I actually can't wait to start. Atlantic Point looks ok imo and its only across the road from the campus. What course have you applied for?

I've applied for Pharmacy :smile:

Yeah it's supposed to be opposite the Byrom Street complex
Reply 137
I've applied for Pharmacy :smile:

Yeah it's supposed to be opposite the Byrom Street complex

Good choice of degree course btw :smile: best of luck in your exams! I've heard its very competitive for places on that degree.
Reply 138
Good choice of degree course btw :smile: best of luck in your exams! I've heard its very competitive for places on that degree.

It is pretty competitive, about 20 people from my school applied. Only me and one other got in!

Thank you, you too and hope to see you there in September!!
Reply 139
Anybody else applied for EEE or any other engineering degree at LJMU? Surely I can't be the only one here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending