Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

LJMU 2012 entry

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It is pretty competitive, about 20 people from my school applied. Only me and one other got in!

Thank you, you too and hope to see you there in September!!
    Thanks and you too! wow congratulations, I bet you were made up. I got told by one of the lecturers when I went the open day last year that Electrical & Electronic Engineering was the least popular engineering degree at that University. I could tell he wasn't kidding, there where only 3 people that were toured around the facilities including me haha, it was good though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anybody doing Fine Art BA hons in September?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gregorbalmer)
    I got an unconditional for history, and was wondering where the history buildings are?unorganised I know..haha
    I live really near to Liverpool and have one plenty of times, as i'm also hoping to study history I have been to most of thair history buildings, they are mostly all near paddy's wigwam (Catholic cathedral), best looking at accomidation over there.
    Congrats on the unconditional btw
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in flat 403?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Creative Writing and I'm staying in Lennon Studios Block B Flat 16
    Anyone else??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Northwestern halls anyone?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbieRomano)
    yeh i'm living in North Western in september what flat you going to be in?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm also in North Western Hall flat 111 x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutmegs)
    Got an offer for Food and Nutrition the other day
    did you reply to your offer for Food and Nutrition because thats were i hope to go
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for my accommodation at Atlantic Point a while ago now and still haven't been allocated my flat number, has anybody else got their room sorted yet? Or do we get them on results day?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am moving into Atlantic Point as well. I paid the deposit last week, but didnt get the flat number yet either. I will let you know when it happens
    Maybe we are neighbours!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer at JMU for Business and Public Relations, and I have firmed it! Woo. I applied for halls at Cambridge Court, Prospect Point and Opal. Hoping I get CC! I left uni last year because I didn't get halls and I was in a house with 3rd years, so I'm really hoping this year will be different! Really excited, you're more than welcome to add me on facebook if you have firmed too - Sophie Soraf
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiealice)
    did you reply to your offer for Food and Nutrition because thats were i hope to go
    I did, I'm not going LJMU though cause I've picked Sheffield Hallam as my firm and Leeds Trinity as my insurance.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am moving into Atlantic Point as well. I paid the deposit last week, but didnt get the flat number yet either. I will let you know when it happens
    Maybe we are neighbours!!
    lol its possible! :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone doing Mathematics? also im staying in marybone 2 flat 9 room D x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    is anyone doing english at jmu?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiej90)
    is anyone doing english at jmu?
    I'm doing English and Creative Writing. I think that means I'll be in some of the English lectures, just not all of them.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steviemcg)
    yeh i'm living in North Western in september what flat you going to be in?
    Flat 208!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flat 208!
    Awwwhh i'll just be up the hall from you im in flat 201 can't wait too september what you hoping to study?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Im moving to Atlantic Point aswell I'm going to study Forensic Science can't wait to get out of Northern Ireland.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 19, 2013
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.