The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _LauraJane
Firmed for Creative Writing and I'm staying in Lennon Studios Block B Flat 16 :biggrin:
Anyone else??

I've accepted English and Creative Writing, so I guess that means I'll be in some of your lectures. I'm staying in Grand Central Block F though.
Liverpool
Reply 161
Original post by Alex3591
I applied for my accommodation at Atlantic Point a while ago now and still haven't been allocated my flat number, has anybody else got their room sorted yet? Or do we get them on results day?

Did you get a room number yet? Because I havent recieved any news since paying the deposit... :frown:
Reply 162
Did you get a room number yet? Because I havent recieved any news since paying the deposit... :frown:

Nah I haven't heard anything from the place yet. Like you, I sent my deposit off months ago and haven't heard anything :/
Original post by royalty

I emailed them last week, and they replied
We are not issuing room numbers yet, this is because we are currently having a refurbishment with some flats. You will receive an email the second week in August with details of everything you need to know about your accommodation including start date and room number.

So no need to worry :smile:
Original post by steviemcg
Awwwhh i'll just be up the hall from you :smile: im in flat 201 :smile: can't wait too september what you hoping to study?

Pharmacy! Can't wait, bring on freshers!
Reply 165
Original post by AbbieRomano
Pharmacy! Can't wait, bring on freshers!

I'll be studying pharmacy too :smile:
Reply 166
is anyone doing criminology in john moores? :smile: please let me know because so far i can find no one!
Reply 167
Original post by LauraK94
is anyone doing criminology in john moores? :smile: please let me know because so far i can find no one!

I think I know someone from collage who is goingto LJM for that. I guess it would be taught at the Byron Street complex? :tongue:

Have you got accommodation sorted? :smile:
Reply 168
Original post by Doctor.
I think I know someone from collage who is goingto LJM for that. I guess it would be taught at the Byron Street complex? :tongue:

Have you got accommodation sorted? :smile:

i honestly dunno where it is, i know its in the faculty of arts, professional and social studies and that is on hope street haha. yeah i'm staying in apollo court! :smile:
Reply 169
Original post by jns.xoxo
I'll be studying Pharmacy too! :smile:

Awesome, how you feeling about it? :tongue: I'm WAY too excited :lol:
Reply 170

Hi :smile: i've got a conditional for sociology&criminology so you might see me? I think my building is the one on hope street too :smile:
Reply 171

Original post by JC44
Hi :smile: i've got a conditional for sociology&criminology so you might see me? I think my building is the one on hope street too :smile:

i'm doing criminology and psychology so chances are the crims will all be in the same lecture type thing, as far as im aware my classes are mainly in the mount pleasant building? its so confusing!
Reply 172

I'm doing criminology :smile: where you staying?
Reply 173
Original post by monikaaaa

Im doing crim too! far too excited to start!
Reply 174

im in apollo court! you're the first person i know doing just crim haha. where you staying?
Reply 175
im in apollo court! you're the first person i know doing just crim haha. where you staying?

im staying in apollo court too!!! :smile: are you on yougo or facebook? i know a few people who are doing criminology, they are on yougo website! you know any of your flatmates yet? what flat are you stayin in? :biggrin:
Reply 176
im staying in apollo court too!!! :smile: are you on yougo or facebook? i know a few people who are doing criminology, they are on yougo website! you know any of your flatmates yet? what flat are you stayin in? :biggrin:

Ohh I've heard of that YouGo thingy, are there many people who plan on going LJMU on it? :smile:
Reply 177

im on facebook and i've just joined yougo. :biggrin: yeah i know 3 of them so far, im block c flat 47! :smile: wbu?
Reply 178
Original post by Doctor.
Ohh I've heard of that YouGo thingy, are there many people who plan on going LJMU on it? :smile:

yeah ther are quite a few people you should join it :smile:
Reply 179
im on facebook and i've just joined yougo. :biggrin: yeah i know 3 of them so far, im block c flat 47! :smile: wbu?

ahh i think i found youu :smile: thats cool! wish i knew my flatmates! still havent found anyone yet looks like ill be on my own haha! im in block b flat 22 :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending