The Student Room Group

The TSR Tamil Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Susanoo
Ha, your username :thumbsup:

oh haha dont worry im not that type :biggrin: i got this account from a friend but now its mine
Reply 61
Original post by Susanoo
Thats stupid of them :erm:
Many people don't think like that anyway. They seem old fashioned.

:yep:

It's funny at times but it does get annoying after a while and I think it's after a while now...ah well, I'll just hang around in the tsr tamil soc, if that's alright with y'all :tongue:
Reply 62
Original post by marijuana
oh haha dont worry im not that type :biggrin: i got this account from a friend but now its mine

Ha, still a great username :biggrin:

Original post by MereBeing
:yep:

It's funny at times but it does get annoying after a while and I think it's after a while now...ah well, I'll just hang around in the tsr tamil soc, if that's alright with y'all :tongue:

No ones stupid enough to judge you on looks on here :smile:
Anyone else find it hard to explain why your last name is your dad's first name?
Reply 64
Original post by rohitronaldo
Anyone else find it hard to explain why your last name is your dad's first name?

hahaha ive been confused about that my whole life... not much a surname if it changes with every generation
Reply 65

OMG yes!!!
Reply 66
Original post by MereBeing
Good thanks, yourself? :smile:

Not bad thanks. :smile:
Reply 67
I'm just worried for my son or daughter's name. ________ Senthushan????
Reply 68
Original post by Susanoo
No ones stupid enough to judge you on looks on here :smile:

Woohoo, happiness!

They are too busy trying to pronounce it correctly to ask :biggrin:
Original post by senz72
She's nice looking though! :tongue:

Yh she is, but I think she is a bit overrated. Especially since people make her out to be some goddess. Anyway are you sri lankan or indian?
Reply 70
Original post by darkxangel
Yh she is, but I think she is a bit overrated. Especially since people make her out to be some goddess. Anyway are you sri lankan or indian?

I am of Sri Lankan descent. :smile:

So the fast speakers.
Original post by senz72
I'm just worried for my son or daughter's name. ________ Senthushan????

Change it to Senthu-simpler and easier to pronounce. Your wife/gf is pregnant?
Original post by senz72
I am of Sri Lankan descent. :smile:

So the fast speakers.

ahh, cool. Did you ever visit sri lanka?
Reply 73
Change it to Senthu-simpler and easier to pronounce. Your wife/gf is pregnant?

Did I not put in the future?

****, FAIL.

In the future assuming there are still assisted marriages/arranged marriages (otherwise I'm a bachelor for life :frown:)
Reply 74
ahh, cool. Did you ever visit sri lanka?

Yeah when I was 9. I fainted at Colombo International because I puked too much. :frown:
Original post by senz72
Did I not put in the future?

****, FAIL.

In the future assuming there are still assisted marriages/arranged marriages (otherwise I'm a bachelor for life :frown:)

Lol, no luck with the ladies? :wink:
Original post by senz72
Yeah when I was 9. I fainted at Colombo International because I puked too much. :frown:

The only time i visited sri lanka was when i was 8/9. I lost a lot of weight since I couldn't eat the food. And i got sick, because i ate too much coconut shavings-still haven't recovered from that, even the smell of coconuts makes me sick.
:banana2:
Reply 78
The only time i visited sri lanka was when i was 8/9. I lost a lot of weight since I couldn't eat the food. And i got sick, because i ate too much coconut shavings-still haven't recovered from that, even the smell of coconuts makes me sick.

Lol in my mum's area, they have a field of green coconuts. I hated the taste of the liquid within.
Reply 79
Lol, no luck with the ladies? :wink:

Nope. :frown:

There was once a history 2 years ago. It was a bit weird (because apparently it was a prank!)

Quick Reply

Latest