The Student Room Group

Introducing an Eelam flag emoticon on TSR

I noticed that there were emoticons with the flag of Palestine in use on TSR (Insert an emoticon more). The flag of Tamil Eelam is a legal flag and is widely used by the Tamils of Eelam. On several occasions, the legality of the flag has been proved. It must be noted that the flag representing the Tamils, their language and nation is different to the flag of the LTTE. In light of this, would it be possible to introduce an Eelam flag emoticon?
Reply 1
Original post by tamilGuy.
I noticed that there were emoticons with the flag of Palestine in use on TSR (Insert an emoticon more). The flag of Tamil Eelam is a legal flag and is widely used by the Tamils of Eelam. On several occasions, the legality of the flag has been proved. It must be noted that the flag representing the Tamils, their language and nation is different to the flag of the LTTE. In light of this, would it be possible to introduce an Eelam flag emoticon?

Image of the Tamil Eelam flag:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Tamil_Eelam_Flag.svg/2560px-Tamil_Eelam_Flag.svg.png
TSR I'm pretty sure only has Israel and Palestine emotes for whatever reason
Reply 3
Probably not.
There's no UJ flag.
No english, welsh or scottish flag.
Not even a russian or confederate battle flag in sight, much to the dismay of the nasty trolls that have been known to enjoy a few rounds of flag baiting. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Theloniouss
TSR I'm pretty sure only has Israel and Palestine emotes for whatever reason

Yeah, that's annoying me. We the Tamils have been fighting for our independence too and the flag of Sri Lanka does not represent the Tamils. To be honest, if there was an actual emoji of our flag, I would have just moved on. But the only way to use our flag is by attaching a link. Ukraine obviously has an emoji so it's not as bad, but we have nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest