The Student Room Group

The Stupidity: "black people had a higher rate of violent behaviour"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reformed2010
The irony that you are kicking up fuss about racial bigotry. Yet looking at your location you have: ''revived British Empire''. I can't stop laughing.

:colone:
Original post by Studentrepreneur
If you grow up in a predominately black area you know this is true.

I'm not sure if it's the African/Caribbean culture but black people are just way more impulsive when it comes to getting angry and lashing out for the most minimal of reasons.

its like my gramps saying that white english women are sluttish/whores and thier men drink too much (just because of his "observations" over the years). Doesn't make it true!
Yes.

There are quite a lot of them... :wink:
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
its like my gramps saying that white english women are sluttish/whores and thier men drink too much (just because of his "observations" over the years). Doesn't make it true!

I suppose so - it merely annoys me.

I admit that I created this thread in a burst of irrationality and conditioned outrage! Damn media!

Many White English women are whores and English men do drink too much...

Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
There are quite a lot of them... :wink:

I was being sarcastic.
Is this "black people" in America? The world? The galaxy?? Does it take into account socio-economic environments? Or are we assuming that these statistics apply to a black lawyer, a black president, a black stockbroker etc? Does the term black refer to "Caribbeans", "Africans", other...? Again, a whole lot of nonsense.

I don't know what you are enraged at, the statistics which prove the statements made by the expert or the fact that the prisoner is actually guilty?
Original post by Young Pretender
I don't know what you are enraged at, the statistics which prove the statements made by the expert or the fact that the prisoner is actually guilty?

The latter and thus after, the former.
I suppose so - it merely annoys me.

I admit that I created this thread in a burst of irrationality and conditioned outrage! Damn media!

where is the evidence? surely the scientific research which proves black people are more prone to violence would have been a better news article.
Reply 48
OK, since we are to be strict, these limited statistics seem to point towards this. However, these statistics are generally taken to lead to claims of them being genetically inherent - i.e. "Crime is in the genes of black people"...

Which is wrong in most cases.
where is the evidence? surely the scientific research which proves black people are more prone to violence would have been a better news article.

Oh, my bad. I simply wanted to express my outrage that that evidence was being used in order to execute Mr Buck. I shall see if I can dig up something..
Many White English women are whores and English men do drink too much...

I was being sarcastic.

my gramps experience doesn't make his statements about sluttish/drunk white english women and men true. Just with your experiences of black people. Doesn't make it true.
There are lies and there are damned statistics.

Saying blacks

This is the kind of scientific racism, albeit watered down, that harkens back to the nazis. Look where that led them: to concentration camps, killing jews and gypsies en masse. It is nauseating to see how blindingly ignorant some people can be. And then others wonder why blacks of a deprived socio-economic status resort to crime. If you are constantly bludgeoned with the cosh of racism you are going to be left apathetic, in the work place, in schools, in penitentiaries or wherever else you may be.

It's not that I'm opposed to the death sentence being imposed on murderers and other such reprobates, but you cannot justify executing someone because of their ethnicity, claiming that being black predisposes someone to violence. Otherwise you might as well do away with all black people because all blacks have this proclivity for crime. How can any court justify killing someone because of what others have done. I thought Christ did away with that whole " the sins of the father revisiting the sons years ago."
(edited 12 years ago)
In 2005 in America less than 10 black women were raped by white men in contrast 37000 white women were raped by black men ITS TRUE.
Original post by Jackthevillain
In 2005 in America less than 10 black women were raped by white men in contrast 37000 white women were raped by black men ITS TRUE.

What does that actually prove?

You said yourself last time you rolled out that stat that about twice as many white women were raped by white men... surely that means that white men commit more rape than blacks :dontknow:

All it suggests to me is that black guys like interracial sex, whereas white guys don't...
Original post by Foo.mp3
Never heard of the projects? You should see what the Swiss do with immigrants too.. their 'communities' aka ghettos are more like concentration camps!

..it's an unspoken, unpalatable, inconvenient but nevertheless irrevocable truth I'm afraid; knife/gun crime and the London riots only confirm it
:rolleyes:

I am tired of every non-"black" taking it as a given that black people are "violent". So I might as well just cease this and become highly successful in my own life and laugh in the face of these infallible statistics.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Never heard of the projects? You should see what the Swiss do with immigrants too.. their ghettos are more like concentration camps!..

..it's an unspoken, unpalatable, inconvenient but nevertheless irrevocable truth I'm afraid; knife/gun crime and the London riots only confirm it :rolleyes:

The 'Projects' are merely the American equivalent of council flats...

And what about the riots elsewhere in the UK, which were mostly committed by white people?

It's not about race, it's about being young, angry and poor.

As for knife crime, one word - Glasgow. One of the most homogenous white-British cities in the country, yet disproportionately high knife crime, even compared to London
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 56
its not about race.

its about class.
Original post by Barden
What does that actually prove?

You said yourself last time you rolled out that stat that about twice as many white women were raped by white men... surely that means that white men commit more rape than blacks :dontknow:

All it suggests to me is that black guys like interracial sex, whereas white guys don't...

In America theres 5-6 as many white men than black men. I dont even want to imagine what the black on black rape rate is. Also blacks can get away with so much racism against whites just like Wisconsin state fair I didnt hear about that on the news but o NO the JEna 6 are being treated badly because they nearly beat a guy to death o how sad really how sad yes BBC do a documentary to get sympathy for black males well atleast they are being consistent.
Statistics don't say that black people are genetically prone to commit crimes, they just show that black people commit a higher percentage of crimes than other races or ethnicities. So it's not, you're black and thus you have a higher chance of committing a crime, it's rather out of the crimes committed, the perpetrator is likelier to be a black person.
Original post by Jackthevillain
In America theres 5-6 as many white men than black men. I dont even want to imagine what the black on black rape rate is. Also blacks can get away with so much racism against whites just like Wisconsin state fair I didnt hear about that on the news but o NO the JEna 6 are being treated badly because they nearly beat a guy to death o how sad really how sad yes BBC do a documentary to get sympathy for black males well atleast they are being consistent.

Oh no, I feel so persecuted by blacks right now :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending