The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120

We need more traditional puddings as chocolate bars.

I personally would go mad for an apple crumble and custard white chocolate bar.
The fact they haven't made a forest gateaux cherry style one already amazes me.
Reply 122
Or a Cadbury's/Galaxy Millionaire Shortbread Bar! CAN YOU IMAGINE.
Reply 123
Okay, so I post some pretty wacky things for definite, but this one, I genuinely believe Cadbury are missing a serious trick.

Why have Cadbury not extended into the breakfast cereal market? Think about it. You could have Cadburys DREAM FLAKES. Cadbury's Crunchie Os. Cadburys Fudge Krispies...
ohmyyes. I'd add yoghurt, instead of milk. Double indulgence.
Reply 125
A JAFFA CAKE ADVENT CALENDAR!! Man alive, that would rule.

Relevant to post...tenuously: My Comic at Double Jump I uploaded today.

http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/comics/pl/151808

Original post by TotoMimo
A JAFFA CAKE ADVENT CALENDAR!! Man alive, that would rule.

Relevant to post...tenuously: My Comic at Double Jump I uploaded today.

http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/comics/pl/151808

It would rule! But I think the soft base would probably go stale, advent calendars are probably made months in advance and need a long shelf-life. :frown:

ORIGINAL DUNKSTAR:

It's a star where every point is a different type of biccie on the dunkable wall of fame! Five prongs of dunking deliciousness including Chocolate Digestive, Choc Chip Cookie, Bourbon Cream, Shortbread, and of course the hardy HobNob!

Which order would you dunk 'em in??

this would have so won the task on the most recent apprentice
Reply 128
What was the apprentice task? If it was biscuit-related, I'm unhappy I missed it!
Peas in tomato sauce. In a tin. MMMMMM
I don't actually understand why these don't exist.
Reply 130

Love a big plate of cheesy nachos? Well now have it... IN BAR FORM!

"Nachomp" is a bar made of tortilla with a core of nacho cheese, salsa, sour cream and jalapeno. With just enough bite to not splinter all over the place and a centre juuuuust soft enough to hold it all together, this is NACHOS ON THE GO!
I love the Nachomp one. :smile: Please keep up these wonderful suggestions...

I would add, sweet potato spread. I put mashed sweet potato on my toast this morning and it is amazing...
Original post by Journeyzap
I love the Nachomp one. :smile: Please keep up these wonderful suggestions...

I would add, sweet potato spread. I put mashed sweet potato on my toast this morning and it is amazing...

Mmm yes, I'd have sweet potato spread on toast/ryvitas ALL DAY LONG
Reply 133
Loads of things could be "Kieved". Imagine a SAUSAGE KIEV. Or a HADDOCK KIEV. Sold frozen, in boxes, naturally, so I could cook it with my Tardtastic cookery ability.
Original post by tomatoslayer
1km long meatball marinara from subway..

mmmm.

you can buy 6 foot subs from subway.

my sister boyfriend and his mates did it, it was MASSIVE came at a price though =[

but you can pre order them <3
Reply 135

Love a big plate of cheesy nachos? Well now have it... IN BAR FORM!

"Nachomp" is a bar made of tortilla with a core of nacho cheese, salsa, sour cream and jalapeno. With just enough bite to not splinter all over the place and a centre juuuuust soft enough to hold it all together, this is NACHOS ON THE GO!

Someone needs to give you a snack business now- I would buy all your stuff, it's legendary.
Loads of things could be "Kieved". Imagine a SAUSAGE KIEV. Or a HADDOCK KIEV. Sold frozen, in boxes, naturally, so I could cook it with my Tardtastic cookery ability.

I'd like to see a Lamb kiev with a mint jelly middle..
Reply 137
Cumberland Sausage Kiev; except instead of the garlic butter, the ONION GRAVY oozes from within!! Oh yeah, KIEV MANIA! Well, not traditional Kiev, but hell...
What about a dessert style kiev? But instead of the savoury coating, it's a all butter puff pastry, with a lining of ice cream (arctic roll style) and then an oozie filling. Could be chocolate, strawberry, whatever takes your fancy
Reply 139
I don't know why, but that just made me think...

You know Cadbury's Mini Rolls? Well, Arctic Rolls... Cadbury's Mini Rolls... COMBINE...

ICE CREAM MINI ROLLS!! Instead of the white cream, ICE CREAM!! OYEAH!

Latest