The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Trousers around the knees has to be one.
Original post by Computerised
It sure is.

Lol @ how google has pissed on every other search engine. Who uses Bing? Who uses Ask Jeeves? Who has even heard of this engine? http://www.lycos.com/"To google" is even the standard word for searching something on the internet

A TOAST TO GOOGLE! May your results be endless!
Those girls that go out with literally no clothes on!! I keep going to 18ths to be confronted with girls bums and boobs in one outfit which usually comes with a bit of midriff with this cutout trend!! They also always seem to have about 3 pairs of false eyelashes and look like drag queens; look girls, girls don't like this, and guys think you look like transvestites (words from guys mouths)!
Please think legs or boobs!
And also another disgusting thing lace tops with bras clearly visible underneath, please wear a vest top under!
Please, You look like complete prostitutes..
Reply 583
Brogues, Loafers, The Only Way is Essex style fake tan, Fake Nails, Fake Hair extensions, Harem pants, High Waisted shorts and skirts. I'm sure there are way more that I can't think of at the moment!
Reply 584
Tights which have about 2 denier. I don't see the point.
Well, if we're being less specific

I think denim shirts can burn and should never, ever be combined with jeans

I vomit in my mouth when I see fat people squeezing themselves into skinny fit clothing

I stab myself in the thigh to stop myself from screaming at stupid men who fall for fat girls in skinny fit clothing or "naked" colour clothing

guys wearing oversized shirts has to stop

people wearing all of the buttons done up has to stop

velvet blazers have to be put away

vintage clothing should only be worn if it's good vintage clothing like a decent old Dior dress

everyone needs to stop combining bad shades of mustard yellow and navy blue and experiment with other good contrasting colours

florescent colour clothing needs to go

hobo clothing needs to stop. it's not ironic, you just look retarded.

people wearing two different varieties of animal-skin clothing simultaneously [e.g. leopard with tiger] should be executed

shirts with patterns on them need to stop

saggy-crotched jeans

jeans with crappy "designer" names printed on them in size 180 font [bench, crosshatch, etc. I'm looking at you]

jeans with excessive stitching and stupid patches and finally jeans that sit lower than the hip all need to be destroyed

people need to stop dying their hair that "comic relief" red

bad patterned jumpers shouldn't be made, much less be worn

people wearing six slightly different shades of cream instead of adding SOME colour contrast need to realise that they look boring and poor

boat shoes, brogue pattern shoes, tasseled loafers, overstylised converse trainers, all white trainers, clunky masculine shoes on women, doc martins, ugg boots

girls in heels they really haven't learned how to walk in yet, denim trainers

anything excessively fluffy or furry that isn't a scarf or hooded winter coat

sequined/glittery tote bags

anything with "paul's boutique" on it; barber jackets in general

print t-shirts [usually white] with random, washed-out/cross-processed photos of architecture and bull**** like "paris fashion haute couture" written on it in some gross font

shoes the same colour as trousers

owls; any random frigging animals on tops and so on

twitter

bad paisley

corduroy. I ****ing hate corduroy

skinny white boys in tank tops

brown elbow patches/shoulder patches on coloured sweaters. brown elbow patches belong on tweed.

wax jackets. you aren't gamekeepers or farmers, you're city people.

fat people in general. please stay indoors. it's where you'd rather be anyway. if you must come outside, jog to work instead of taking up more than any one person's fair share of space on the underground. and take a bath more often, jesus. I know that's not a trend, don't give a crap. come @ me.

(edited 12 years ago)
^^^

The most vacuous person on this forum? If not a top contender.
Reply 588
Original post by TheFoxBlip
^^^

The most vacuous person on this forum? If not a top contender.

agreed. :s-smilie:
Jodphur style leggings. Jodphurs aren't even sexy on 99% of horse riders, unless you're Zara Phillips.
Original post by Rickkkkk
Those jumpers that look like ones that are given by a disliked aunt at Christmas.
ie:

People wear those at my school for a theme every Friday called 'Festive Friday', through November and December. :frown:
Reply 591
Those idiots who wear those bright plastic glasses that aren't actually glasses, they are just horizontal pieces of plastic (think LMFAO)
I reckon this thread is just an attempt to get people to walk around naked, as it seems every conceivable garment of clothing has been ruled out as unacceptable. Oh, apart from the trilby of course :wink:
Any kind of mustard clothing. Mustard is not a nice colour and not many people actually look okay in it.
Reply 594
the sixth pair of jeans , that look like the wearer has sat on a recently painted park bench...
Reply 595
Blackberrys. Everyone seems to have them around my school and friends. Even year 7s, 8s and 9s for goodness sake!

They're a businessman's phone with stupidly tiny keys.
Reply 596
Hollister, Abercrombie, Jack Wills.

For people utterly devoid of style.
That ****ing stupid birds nest hair, what cocks they look. And I don't get the tights thing really, theyre unhygienic and uncomfortable. But I havent worn any since I was little so..

And Pauls Boutique is unspeakably hideous.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 598
Those hair extenstions that are so nasty you can see where they've been glued in
Bodycon dresses
I seen this girl with a hideous zebra print fake fur coat. It was just nasty.
Original post by ꟽɑƞđɑ
Well, if we're being less specific

I think denim shirts can burn and should never, ever be combined with jeans

I vomit in my mouth when I see fat people squeezing themselves into skinny fit clothing

I stab myself in the thigh to stop myself from screaming at stupid men who fall for fat girls in skinny fit clothing or "naked" colour clothing

guys wearing oversized shirts has to stop

people wearing all of the buttons done up has to stop

velvet blazers have to be put away

vintage clothing should only be worn if it's good vintage clothing like a decent old Dior dress

everyone needs to stop combining bad shades of mustard yellow and navy blue and experiment with other good contrasting colours

florescent colour clothing needs to go

hobo clothing needs to stop. it's not ironic, you just look retarded.

people wearing two different varieties of animal-skin clothing simultaneously [e.g. leopard with tiger] should be executed

shirts with patterns on them need to stop

saggy-crotched jeans

jeans with crappy "designer" names printed on them in size 180 font [bench, crosshatch, etc. I'm looking at you]

jeans with excessive stitching and stupid patches and finally jeans that sit lower than the hip all need to be destroyed

people need to stop dying their hair that "comic relief" red

bad patterned jumpers shouldn't be made, much less be worn

people wearing six slightly different shades of cream instead of adding SOME colour contrast need to realise that they look boring and poor

boat shoes, brogue pattern shoes, tasseled loafers, overstylised converse trainers, all white trainers, clunky masculine shoes on women, doc martins, ugg boots

girls in heels they really haven't learned how to walk in yet, denim trainers

anything excessively fluffy or furry that isn't a scarf or hooded winter coat

sequined/glittery tote bags

anything with "paul's boutique" on it; barber jackets in general

print t-shirts [usually white] with random, washed-out/cross-processed photos of architecture and bull**** like "paris fashion haute couture" written on it in some gross font

shoes the same colour as trousers

owls; any random frigging animals on tops and so on

twitter

bad paisley

corduroy. I ****ing hate corduroy

skinny white boys in tank tops

brown elbow patches/shoulder patches on coloured sweaters. brown elbow patches belong on tweed.

wax jackets. you aren't gamekeepers or farmers, you're city people.

fat people in general. please stay indoors. it's where you'd rather be anyway. if you must come outside, jog to work instead of taking up more than any one person's fair share of space on the underground. and take a bath more often, jesus. I know that's not a trend, don't give a crap. come @ me.

mug

Latest