The Student Room Group

Mossad Application Help

Hey, I am debating weather to apply for a mossad job eg https://www.mossad.gov.il/Eng/recruit/register/PersonalDetails.aspx

Is this a good idea? What is the worst that could happen?? Please no neggin i am just trying to live in the moment. Is it safe?
Reply 1
Are you Israeli, are you even Jewish? I can imagine that it will be like most security and intelligence jobs, very demanding and little boring. Worst you end up dead, best you are living in a nice house in sunny Israel on a decent wage.
Reply 2
-Applying to a secret service job.
-Tells a load of random anonymous people on the internet that he is applying.

A great secret agent you shall be.
Reply 3
Original post by Swanbow
Are you Israeli, are you even Jewish? I can imagine that it will be like most security and intelligence jobs, very demanding and little boring. Worst you end up dead, best you are living in a nice house in sunny Israel on a decent wage.

I hold UK and Irish Citizenship, and not jewish at all, i was just looking for a little job to do
Reply 4
Original post by ShaneJ
I hold UK and Irish Citizenship, and not jewish at all, i was just looking for a little job to do

Ermm I think Mossad is more than a little job in all honesty mate:lol:
Reply 5
Original post by Swanbow
Ermm I think Mossad is more than a little job in all honesty mate:lol:

Yah but i can't see them like making me be a spy or anything so ahah
Reply 6
Original post by ShaneJ
Yah but i can't see them like making me be a spy or anything so ahah

Its not like the films mate, most people just work boring office jobs shuffling through information. To be honest your best just trying to apply for MI5 or MI6 or the Irish equivalent. Seeing as you are neither Israeli or Jewish its unlikely Mossad will take you on haha
Reply 7
Original post by ShaneJ

Yeah, no way the Mossad would take you. Sorry. Try the Secret Service or SIS.
Reply 8
Original post by Swanbow
Its not like the films mate, most people just work boring office jobs shuffling through information. To be honest your best just trying to apply for MI5 or MI6 or the Irish equivalent. Seeing as you are neither Israeli or Jewish its unlikely Mossad will take you on haha

Yah, i was just thinking its something new ahaha
Reply 9
Original post by ShaneJ
Hey, I am debating weather to apply for a mossad job eg https://www.mossad.gov.il/Eng/recruit/register/PersonalDetails.aspx

Is this a good idea? What is the worst that could happen?? Please no neggin i am just trying to live in the moment. Is it safe?
Hello just call me please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending