The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: Time to Rate, the Last Thing Ye Ate!

Scroll to see replies

Roasted chicken, mash potatoes and Birdseye Steam veg bags x1 with gravy. Mmmmm nice but my mash went wrong (Lol, yeah just don't ask.. ha!) - 7/10.
Reply 181

TAKE ALL MY MONEY/10.

It's like a huge block of chocolate with the MERE SUGGESTION of shortcake inside.
Reply 182
Bought and consumed with tea today: A marks and spencer CHRISTMAS JAFFA CAKE.

Now, Marks and Spencer Jaffa Cakes in general are delicious (and actually better than McVities in many ways... YEAH I SAID IT) - but these CHRISTMAS ones are not.

The Orange and Cranberry Jelly in the centre is just a bit sour/bitter and the chocolate needs to probably be a bit sweeter to counterbalance it.

6/10
Reply 183
Tuna Sandwhich

3/10 - Tuna wasn't very nice and cucumber was very thin

Terry's chocolate orange

2/10 - Not very nice, quite plain really, and expensive, and have now just consumed way more than I should have. :sigh:

Stupid fat. :mad:
KitKat

9/10

:biggrin:
More of a drink, than an eat. But Costa light with Hazelnut syrup..9/10. I love these and it's not too waistline busting but still feels luxury!

Officially team Costa having been formerly Team Starbucks.
Reply 186
Just had dinner: a nice spicy soup, white rice with cooked vegetables and meat, green olives and fresh carrots.

All in all 8/10 :smile:
Tesco burger, Tesco bread, Tesco crinkle cup chips, Tesco Hot n Spicy Chicken Bites, Tesco Blackcurrant juice. 4/10
Orange Flavour Carambar... would be a 10/10, if it was a caramel one. But orange means it has to be... 7/10 :smile:
Reply 189
Dry chocolate Mini Weetabix. They were disappointing - maybe a 4/10.
The disappointment was made all the more great by the fact I actually had a Coco Shreddies craving.
Weetabix are just not a substitute :frown:
Reply 190
Balisto Muesli Biscuit.

I thought it looked VERY small and I was going to be wholly unsatisfied but it was one of those sweet, chewy, creamy kind of rich biscuit/chocolate/fruit/oat combos that really surprised me.

8/10 because despite being satisfied, I actually want to have another one out of pure greed.
Tangerine- 7/10. Could have been a lil sweeter.
Reply 192
A satsuma.

10/10
Perfectly ripe, juicy and sweet :sogood:
Reply 193

Tesco Light Choices Carrot and Coriander Soup.

I have never had lightly spiced orange water before. Seriously, the mere HINT of taste. Pretty thin, too.

3/10
Original post by TotoMimo

Tesco Light Choices Carrot and Coriander Soup.

I have never had lightly spiced orange water before. Seriously, the mere HINT of taste. Pretty thin, too.

3/10

can't go right with Tesco's light. A lot of this range is disappointing.

Waitrose Greek Sea Bass fillets
10/10 - best I've ever had.
Reply 195

Bowl of Coco Pops Choc 'n Roll.

REALLY hit the spot as I also had it with the dregs of my box of Weetabix Chocolate Spoonsized mixed in with it, and the textures together were epic.

9/10 for being "helped" by the Weetabix.

I'm literally eating these now as I'm typing. Why the hell have they not got some sort of food mad cult following!? They're amazing. :sogood: 10/10
White choc Kit Kat...

9/10 - I want another one.
Reply 198
Hey Linzy, I had a bit of my mate's one when he got one about a week ago. Do you think they've made it a bit more... Caramacky? Does that make sense? Kinda sweet caramellish?
My flatmates wanted a Sunday roast yesterday, which is my least favourite meal so I thought "sod that, I'll get some steak". I had a ribeye (rare) with ridiculously chunky chips and caramelised onions. Bloody lovely [=
10/10

Quick Reply

Latest