The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

if there was any pre reading involved with my course would i be contacted about it or is it something i should find out? im doing business finance and economics
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2161
Original post by Andachiel365
Hi

Can someone's tell me where can i find the time table for new Law student ?

I have already checked whole webside but i am not able to find it :smile:

I hope you can help me :smile:

Hey, if you log in to evision (http://evision.uea.ac.uk/) and click 'Student' on the left hand side, then scroll down you should see a timetables section.

However I don't know about law specifically. They might not provide online timetables, or they might not have them yet; in both cases you'd get them when you arrive. But if they are available at the minute, it will be on there.

xxx
Original post by DL-6
Hey

For my addition modules I was thinking of choosing the Mathematics for Scientists 1 & 2 (because I did the foundation year and did best in Maths) but I'm not sure what other 2 to pick, was originally going to go for the Genetics and Forensics ones but think I might find them boring...

So I'm leaning towards Physical Principles and Elements of Chemical Physics, what do you think of these choices?

Well, if you're good at maths, then the physics modules will not come as too much of a departure from the theme. Personally, I found the physics modules to be very good and the assessments to be well structured and easy to deal with, so I'd recommend them, but then I'm the sort of sad sod who enjoys physics.
Still no registration email :frown:
Original post by Off_My_Planet
Still no registration email :frown:

Have you checked your junk mail? If not I'd give them a call on Monday.
Original post by jelly1000
Have you checked your junk mail? If not I'd give them a call on Monday.

Yes, I have :frown:

Think you might be right, I'll give them a ring Monday.
Reply 2166
Original post by chrisawhitmore
Well, if you're good at maths, then the physics modules will not come as too much of a departure from the theme. Personally, I found the physics modules to be very good and the assessments to be well structured and easy to deal with, so I'd recommend them, but then I'm the sort of sad sod who enjoys physics.

Ok thanks.
HI

Is there anyone who starts Law with American Law degree this September ?
Sooooo, one more week until the first of us UK students arrive!!! :biggrin: Anyone else arriving on the Sunday? Or for that matter, anyone else who's already there?

I'm not the only one who's really excited, am I? :undefined:dance
Reply 2169
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Sooooo, one more week until the first of us UK students arrive!!! :biggrin: Anyone else arriving on the Sunday? Or for that matter, anyone else who's already there?

I'm not the only one who's really excited, am I? :undefined:dance

Dudette , CAN'T WAIT. A week is an eternity -.-
At least I have like 50 books to read to make the time fly by. ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm on Sunday too, this week will go on forever...
Haven't found anyone with a January start yet, anyone know what it's like with a January intake rather than a September one? Gutted to miss out on freshers!:frown:
Original post by The_AntJohnson
Looks like I'll be first for Occupational Therapy! It's my first choice and I've got an interview :smile:

Hi, have you had your interview yet? How long after UEA received your application, did you recieve your interview date? I've applied for OT at uea and I'm getting impatient :/ lol
Reply 2173
Has anyone had an inteview for nursing at UEA yet? I have mine on Tuesday and im really nervous! x
Original post by LGHay
Has anyone had an inteview for nursing at UEA yet? I have mine on Tuesday and im really nervous! x

try the 2013 thread you might get more replies
Reply 2175
Original post by Chloe Denton
Haven't found anyone with a January start yet, anyone know what it's like with a January intake rather than a September one? Gutted to miss out on freshers!:frown:

I will be starting adult nursing at the UEA in january!!!!!!!!!!!
Im starting adult nursing jan 2013 x
I'm also starting adult nursing in January at UEA! Having a total nightmare trying to sort my bursary out though..has anyone got theirs sorted??

Latest

Trending

Trending