The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Greenwich applicants 2012

I was looking for some threads and saw nothing...so who else is applying to Greenwich for 2012?

Campus : Greenwich
Subject : International Business

Good luck to everyone

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i am applying, Economics.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
I applied for Forensic Science.
Got an offer last week. :smile:
But honestly: It's my 5th choice. :rolleyes:
Reply 3
I've got an unconditional offer for the economics and banking bsc. I'm attending the open day this weekend, campus looks great.
Reply 4
Hey i've applied and recieved a conditional offer for Events Management.

Apex87 would you be able to tell me your thoughts of the open day and the campus and uni itself after your visit as i can't get the time off work to go :frown: x
Reply 5
cuddles, that will be fine!
Reply 6
Got an offer for Advertising Marketing and Communications last week for 260 points from 2 or more A Levels. I'm predicted ABC so I'm quite happy, just waiting on my other 4!
Reply 7
Did anyone else go to the open day today? I thought the setting was amazing, was also good to meet some lecturers and current students. In a pickle now as I'm
Not sure where to go! I really like the course and campus at Greenwich but torn as I'm not sure if I will regret not going to Sussex!
Reply 8
Original post by Apex87
Did anyone else go to the open day today? I thought the setting was amazing, was also good to meet some lecturers and current students. In a pickle now as I'm
Not sure where to go! I really like the course and campus at Greenwich but torn as I'm not sure if I will regret not going to Sussex!

Went to open day back in May or June...can't remember now but it was amazing. Went straight to my number 1.
Reply 9
I've applied to do History at Greenwich campus and had an offer for 240 points :smile:
Did anyone else just absolutely fall in love with the Campus?
Reply 10
applied for nursing bsc for my second degree and research into medicine :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Shivvle
I've applied to do History at Greenwich campus and had an offer for 240 points :smile:
Did anyone else just absolutely fall in love with the Campus?

The campus is somewhat impressive!
ooh i've applied for History at Greenwich, got an offer about 10 days ago..the campus was beautiful, not too keen on the teaching though,
Reply 13
I've just sent off my application!
I've applied for politics, anyone else doing politics too?
Reply 14
Thought I would pop in and say Hi, I'm a 3rd year Events Management student at the maritime campus so any questions send them my way and I'll try and answer them! Good luck everyone :smile:
Applied for Business Economics and need 260, waiting for an offer now :smile:
Open day was pretty good, lecturers and campus seems fairly nice :smile:
Original post by kimbradbury
Got an offer for Advertising Marketing and Communications last week for 260 points from 2 or more A Levels. I'm predicted ABC so I'm quite happy, just waiting on my other 4!

I got this offer as well :smile: I'm predicted ABB so I'm happy, seeing as Greenwich is my first choice :biggrin:
Got an offer on Wednesday for 260 points, which is what I'm predicted! Very happy bunny!
Reply 18
Original post by rowan3
I've just sent off my application!
I've applied for politics, anyone else doing politics too?

Heyy! yeah I've applied too for Politics

havent visited the uni though, and it is my last choice..

where else have you applied?
Reply 19
I got an offer for marketing but i wished that i got an unconditional lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending