The Student Room Group

OCR A Chemistry F324 Rings, Polymers and Analysis Thu 26 Jan 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
Original post by andrewpeters
Could anyone link me to where I can find all the legacy/old past papers? I've seen the ones on the OCR website but they're in the form of a zip file and it's all mixed up with other irrelevant files...

I use: http://pastpapers.org/chemistry-a2-papers and http://www.sci2.co.uk/chemistry.html
Some of the files don't work, not sure why but most of them should be there. Hope this helps!
Reply 1501
Does anyone have the unit jan 2012 qp and ms?
Reply 1502
Has anyone got any unit 5 papers here?
Reply 1503
Does anyone have OCR Chemistry A f324 jan 2012 in pdf form? Need it asap!
Reply 1504
does anyone have the ocr a f324 january 2012 paper?
Original post by saag

Type in google: f324 jan 2012 chemistry paper and you'll see the thread on the student room by the date 26 May 2012..thats the one...1st page i think :smile:
Original post by saag

Here:
Questions:

* Describe TLC and GC in terms of what the stationary and mobile phase is and how the components are separated.

* State the use of GC-MS in analysis in forensics, environmental analysis, airport security and space probes.

* Explain how GC-MS can be used to identify a compound.
Are you meant to put brackets around polymers like Terylene when showing a specific number of repeat units (i.e. not n)? :s-smilie:
If it asks you to draw a repeat unit i don't think you have too. brackets are just used round one identical unit to the rest should you ask i don't know to circle the repeat unit. im not sure though
Original post by Robpattinsonxxx
If it asks you to draw a repeat unit i don't think you have too. brackets are just used round one identical unit to the rest should you ask i don't know to circle the repeat unit. im not sure though

Oh okay thanks, I have an inconsistent mark scheme from my college which is making it difficult to know which is right! :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest