The Student Room Group

Y12 GYG diary

Hi, I'm a y12 student studying Biology (AQA), Chemistry (AQA) and Math (OCR-MEI) at A-Level. I've been thinking about what career I'd like to go into and so far it's either dentistry or medicine although I'm open to any career that involves working in healthcare in any way.
Tbh, I would write more but it's 00:38 rn, so I'll edit the intro to look prettier later but I'm typing this rn so I don't procrastinate:colondollar:.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
26/10/2023 20:12
I woke up at 11:45 bc I couldn't sleep well and only managed to make a couple of flashcards for chem 3.1.1.1 and 3.1.1.2 on the spec.
...maybe this wouldn't have been as big of a problem if I started revising 1 week after A-Levels started but no, I have 3 days until school starts again and now I'm cram revising so I don't fall behind 😭.
I'll write up tomorrows to do list soon as well to keep myself accountable.
21:45
spent 1h doing bio flashcards
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by flyingc0w1001
26/10/2023 20:12
I woke up at 11:45 bc I couldn't sleep well and only managed to make a couple of flashcards for chem 3.1.1.1 and 3.1.1.2 on the spec.
...maybe this wouldn't have been as big of a problem if I started revising 1 week after A-Levels started but no, I have 3 days until school starts again and now I'm cram revising so I don't fall behind 😭.
I'll write up tomorrows to do list soon as well to keep myself accountable.
21:45
spent 1h doing bio flashcards

Welcome to Grow Your Grades! Looking forward to following your journey!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending