The Student Room Group

Medicine at Malta University?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sam2350
Hi, thanks for responding I wanted to know if applying with 5 AP's (the sciences plus psychology and English) what's the min score I should get and if I need anything else?

Hi so you need grade B or above but you may need to check what Maltese grade B is equivalent to in your country. And you should be accepted with these subjects. It may be worth emailing them these queries at [email protected].

Also if you're from the UK please double check if there are no fees to be paid and if the UK is going to continue to be treated as EU nationals. I'm not sure what the rules are for 2021 but for 2020 applicants didn't have to pay anything
Reply 61
Original post by wickeder123
Hi so you need grade B or above but you may need to check what Maltese grade B is equivalent to in your country. And you should be accepted with these subjects. It may be worth emailing them these queries at [email protected].

Also if you're from the UK please double check if there are no fees to be paid and if the UK is going to continue to be treated as EU nationals. I'm not sure what the rules are for 2021 but for 2020 applicants didn't have to pay anything

Thank you, I'm an EU national so I guess the fees won't be mandatory but I wanted to ask if you have an idea as to how good their medical program is or not?
Reply 62
Original post by Degrees Ahead
Hi there,

It's Amy from Degrees Ahead. Doing medicine in Malta sounds really exciting! I also have a friend (who is Maltese) who is doing medicine there! :smile: She'll graduate as a doctor when she's 23/24. I don't think that I would have been ready to have the life of another human in my hands when I was 23...I wouldn't want to now! :biggrin:

In most countries, if you have been taught in English you don't need to prove your English level, so I don't think that it will be a problem.

I'm not sure if Malta will be at the Student World event in March, but if they are it would be a good idea to go along to it to ask them questions yourself!

Hope my reassurance about English helps you!

Amy

Hi, I wanted to know if you had an idea as to how good the course for medicine is at the university? Like do they teach well and stuff
Original post by Denonine
Hi, how was the exam, I am going to take the exam this July. I hope you can give me some advice, it’s been 8 years since you posted this one, I will be glad with the help :smile:

Hi! Did you take the exam? How was it? I am going to do it this year and I was wondering if you could tell me anything about it if you remember? It would help me so much and I would be so grateful for any advice!
Thank you!!
Can somebody please please tell me how can i prepare for the entrance examinations in chemistry and biology.For the doctor of medicine and surgery year 1 entrance examination. For the university of malta please. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending