The Student Room Group

University of Nicosia Medical program vs Queen Mary University Malta Campus

Hello

I am a Canadian citizen. I am planning to apply as an international student to the direct entry medical program after high school at the University of Nicosia, Cypress and Queen Mary University Malta. University of Nicosia has a 6 year MD program whereas Queen Mary Malta has a 5 year MBBS program and the option of a 2 year foundation programme in the UK or Malta. I would like to know which university is better in terms of instruction and the chances of getting residency in the Canada, UK or the USA. I like to know which uni (Nicosia or Queen Mary Malta) is better to get licensed in Canada to work as a doctor.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Reply 1
Original post by Cameron654
Hello

I am a Canadian citizen. I am planning to apply as an international student to the direct entry medical program after high school at the University of Nicosia, Cypress and Queen Mary University Malta. University of Nicosia has a 6 year MD program whereas Queen Mary Malta has a 5 year MBBS program and the option of a 2 year foundation programme in the UK or Malta. I would like to know which university is better in terms of instruction and the chances of getting residency in the Canada, UK or the USA. I like to know which uni (Nicosia or Queen Mary Malta) is better to get licensed in Canada to work as a doctor.

no idea, and I see nobody else responded....Any additional information or did you decide between the two unis?
Original post by DanaNica
no idea, and I see nobody else responded....Any additional information or did you decide between the two unis?
Best Option is to check with uni's They both are reputed uni's
Original post by Cameron654
Hello
Best Option is to check with uni's They both are reputed uni's

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending