The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary’s London Malta

Hi! i’m in year 12 and found myself wandering on uni websites. i want to study medicine and found that Queen Mary’s have a course which is taught in Malta. i was wondering if anyone on the course would recommend and what the experience as a whole is like?
Reply 1
Original post by dino04
Hi! i’m in year 12 and found myself wandering on uni websites. i want to study medicine and found that Queen Mary’s have a course which is taught in Malta. i was wondering if anyone on the course would recommend and what the experience as a whole is like?

U can apply to QMUL Medicine in London, and, if you get rejected, get the opportunity to apply to QMUL Malta too by filling a simple form
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
How long does it take to get an offer after the interview?
Reply 3
Hello, im a student at Barts in Malta, about to go to 2nd year. Studying at a prestigious university on a beautiful campus in Malta is worth it. I know its more expensive than studying at the UK campus, but think about this.
-Smaller classroom sizes (Max 11 students per PBL group)
-Plenty of facilities such as a library, multiple PC labs, clinical skill rooms etc
-Uk lecturers and access to London lectures (a lot of the time taught by the same lectures)
However, Gozo is not as much of the city setting as Main Island Malta but its just a 30min ferry ride :wink:
It also is a benefit because you arent as distracted
-Follow my tiktok account @beemulla and you will see a lot because i post about the uni and its entry requirements x
Hey did you still apply to malta?
Reply 5
Original post by beemulla
Hello, im a student at Barts in Malta, about to go to 2nd year. Studying at a prestigious university on a beautiful campus in Malta is worth it. I know its more expensive than studying at the UK campus, but think about this.
-Smaller classroom sizes (Max 11 students per PBL group)
-Plenty of facilities such as a library, multiple PC labs, clinical skill rooms etc
-Uk lecturers and access to London lectures (a lot of the time taught by the same lectures)
However, Gozo is not as much of the city setting as Main Island Malta but its just a 30min ferry ride :wink:
It also is a benefit because you arent as distracted
-Follow my tiktok account @beemulla and you will see a lot because i post about the uni and its entry requirements x

Hi could you explain a bit about how to work in UK and other European countries after graduation? Any further tests? About the cost, I am wondering why it is more expensive than UK? thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending