The Student Room Group

Hull Uni Nursing Interview - 2012

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

Sent ucas last Thursday and received a letter yesterday for am interview in march, so pleased and can't believe how quick it had been processed. I thought I was in for a long wait with the Xmas break xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Congratulation on your interview :smile: plenty of time to prepare too :smile: they are really nice and friendly at hull and make you feel relaxed x
Hope all goes well for you, is hull your first choice ?
Good luck and Fingers crossed x
Hi,

Yes hull is my 1St choice. I was so excited on receiving my interview but then reality hit when I started to look at sample maths questions for the test. Least I have a good amount of time to prepare. Can you remember the names of interviewers?
Hope you had good Christmas x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Hi my interview is on Wednesday 15jan anybody else joking me :-)
Reply 64
Hey everyone, I am a first year student nurse at hull Uni. I remember them interview days well. Don't be anxious about interview and maths test. It's pretty straight forward and I am totally rubbish at maths. As for the interview the interviewers are lovely and put you totally at ease. It's a fantastic course stressful but amazing. We just had a big exam and handed in a 4000 word assignment !!! It's so worth it though !! Good luck everyone and if you need any advise I here for you to help xxx love Louise xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi

Have you started your placements yet. I am very nervous for the interview. It's the maths test that I am freaking out about but I've got enough time to revise. Do you have any special tips for interview?
Thanks
Sophie x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Hi Sophie,

We start out placements on the 3 rd Feb. Oh bless you, you are bound to be nervous but honestly don't be. I am 38 and have four children and have been out of education for ages so if I can pass you certainly can.

I would walk in room introduce yourself shake their hands etc, be clam and speak clear and not to fast. There is no point in saying about the questions as they may have changed but just be prepared if they ask you why you want to be a nurse and make sure you read the code of conduct as they will ask you something about it.
If you need anything else just message me love

Louise xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending