The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abject Testament
Experiment :smile: ^_^

Spoiler

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

Hello angels. I know you're all wondering why I've brought you here. All will be revealed soon :cool:

:smug:

Is confused...
[QUOTE="Testament;40097808" Abject="Abject"]Experiment :smile: ^_^

Spoiler

...huh?
Reply 3982
[QUOTE="Testament;40097808" Abject="Abject"]Experiment :smile: ^_^

Spoiler

WTF?! :confused:
Is this a conspiracy?
Reply 3984
I'm so intrigued
Ok then..... ?
Mods care to delete his posts, cba to scroll down them all, why all the gaps!?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
PAYDAY!!
Just checked my account :ahee:
Original post by x-Saffire-x
PAYDAY!!
Just checked my account :ahee:

So did I nothing in their.

Original post by elzginger
So did I nothing in their.

Some banks take a bit longer to process. Try again in the morning :smile:
Reply 3990
Nothing in my account :confused:
I have been invited for a phone interview. What kind of questions do they ask?

Original post by L-a-R
I’ve applied for a job as a customer service assistant at a Sainsbury’s local over the Christmas period. I passed the phone interview this morning and they’ve asked me to attend a face to face interview on Wednesday. I was quite surprised at how long the telephone interview took, a lot of the questions they’ve asked me were the sorts of things I’d normally expect to be asked at a face to face interview. I’ve Googled Sainsbury’s job interviews to try and find out a bit more about what their face to face interviews involve. A lot of the information I got from sites like Yahoo Answers was years old though, it seems that they have already asked me over the phone what they were asking in person a couple of years ago.
I was wondering if anyone on here has been through Sainsbury’s recruitment process more recently? If so, could anyone tell me what sort of thing the face to face interview involves? I can’t think of much more they could ask me question wise, so is it some sort of group assessment or test?
I really need this job, so any help would be really appreciated!
Thanks!
Original post by Davee96
Nothing in my account :confused:

Sometimes the funds are in my account but not listed as being credited yet.

Hello I have an interview with sainsburys on the Saturday, i'm fine with what to do etc. 1 on 1 interview, DVD and some basic maths tests. But the hours i applied for is THURS 2-6, FRID 2-6, SATUR 2-6, However on the Thursday and Friday i finish college at 3 and 4, will they let me put the shifts back an hour or two so i can come straight from college?

Also how should i tell them about the hours, as i really need this job, so should i just wait until the inductions?

My idea was that I will tell them im 95% sure of me being able to do the hours advertised, because i am getting a new timetable at college so unsure what hours i can do as of yet?
Original post by Grimsby95
Hello I have an interview with sainsburys on the Saturday, i'm fine with what to do etc. 1 on 1 interview, DVD and some basic maths tests. But the hours i applied for is THURS 2-6, FRID 2-6, SATUR 2-6, However on the Thursday and Friday i finish college at 3 and 4, will they let me put the shifts back an hour or two so i can come straight from college?

Also how should i tell them about the hours, as i really need this job, so should i just wait until the inductions?

My idea was that I will tell them im 95% sure of me being able to do the hours advertised, because i am getting a new timetable at college so unsure what hours i can do as of yet?

You can't really sign the contract then, as your obliged to work those hours then.

Hi, I just wanted to ask people about their experience with sainsburys interview and if you are willing to give me some tips, since my interview is tomorrow :frown:

Reply 3996
Original post by elzginger
Sometimes the funds are in my account but not listed as being credited yet.

Still nothing. :frown:
Original post by Davee96
Still nothing. :frown:

Did you work hours before the cut off date (I believe the 27th or 28th) to be paid? Are your bank details correct? :frown:
Reply 3998
Original post by jellybean_
Did you work hours before the cut off date (I believe the 27th or 28th) to be paid? Are your bank details correct? :frown:

I did, yeah. Did a 16 hour induction, 12 contracted hours and 6 hours overtime.

And I thought the bank details were correct but I'm worried now that they're not!

I have a shift tonight so will ask then. If there has been a mistake, will I have to wait until the next pay day to get these wages? I really need them now!

Reply 3999
Got my induction tomorrow, do you think it'll be a okay for me not to wear 'smart casual'? From what ive been reading about what it involves, would like to be comfortable if im just watching videos and signing things all day -.-

Latest

Trending

Trending