The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Applicants 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
So if UCAS says my course starts on September 17th, does that mean that Freshers starts on the 17th or that classes start on the 17th?
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Freshers starts on the 15th and inductions etc begin on the 17th. Freshers Facebook page can be found here.
Reply 382
Thanks :smile: So if freshers starts on the 15th when do you think everyone will be arriving at accomodation etc?
I think most people will move in on the 15th, unpack and meet their flatmates and then go out with them that night. At least I think that's what happened last year.
Hey Guys! I just came on to this thread to see if anyone else had heard back about accommodation, kind of glad to see no one else has, as I was really starting to panic :redface: but its all good.
I didn't know if it was to do with me having to register with SSSC for my course (Social Work) and was panicked that I wouldn't find out until that went through, but seems we're all in the same boat!
I guess this comment is kind of obsolete! Hey ho!
See you all in September :-) (if we ever find out where we will be living) x
when i was in rgu accom we didn't hear what halls we were going into until after the 5th of august because of results and everything (i think) but it definitely wasn't before the 5th
Original post by notanotherusername!
when i was in rgu accom we didn't hear what halls we were going into until after the 5th of august because of results and everything (i think) but it definitely wasn't before the 5th

Did you receive an unconditional offer?
Good luck to those that get placed in woolmanhill. Horrible place.
Reply 388
Heyyy, has anyone firmed three dimensional design?
Original post by notanotherusername!

Last year I got my confirmation mid-July - around this time actually! They give people with conditional offers their accommodation when their offer becomes unconditional - perhaps what happened with you? :smile:
Original post by Pharm Boy
Last year I got my confirmation mid-July - around this time actually! They give people with conditional offers their accommodation when their offer becomes unconditional - perhaps what happened with you? :smile:

That's what I was thinking, hence my asking of their offer. Not sure why you got negged though...
Original post by kikimckenzie
That's what I was thinking, hence my asking of their offer. Not sure why you got negged though...

Yeah. :smile: But just wanted to say that encase other people read it and thought "whaat it's now after August 5th?!" :smile:

I don't know why I got negged... care to share, firestar101?

Original post by firestar101
x
Reply 392
On one hand, Woolmanhill would probably be more fun because there's more people there, but Rosemount would be quieter :P Where's everyone hoping to get?
Original post by Harley
On one hand, Woolmanhill would probably be more fun because there's more people there, but Rosemount would be quieter :P Where's everyone hoping to get?

I'm hoping for either! I also put down linksfield and st peters but heard they are really quiet

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by lindsayk93
I'm hoping for either! I also put down linksfield and st peters but heard they are really quiet

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I stayed in Linksfield last year and it was certainly not too quiet. :tongue:
Original post by Pharm Boy

ahh okay that must of been what happened :smile:

Woolmanhill is amazing guys :smile: it gets really noisy at times but its totally worth it, even if you dont like to go out all the time there is always something to do, including BBQ's out in the car park on (rare :P) sunny days :biggrin:
Reply 396
I'm getting really excited about uni now :biggrin:
Just confirmed place at St Peters Halls! Buzzing. Anyone else had accommodation confirmed yet?
Reply 398
Nope not heard yet :-( Did they email you?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
Original post by davidairriess
Just confirmed place at St Peters Halls! Buzzing. Anyone else had accommodation confirmed yet?

Still heard nothing :frown: Was St Peters your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest