The Student Room Group

University of Glasgow and Edinburgh Scots Law

Hi All,

I applied way back in December for Scots’ Law at Glasgow and Edinburgh. I got unconditionals from Aberdeen and Dundee within days of applying but its now the end of March and i’m yet to here back from Glasgow or Edinburgh (my two preferred ones). I know they say it can be as late as May however all my friends have already received offers and was wondering if anyone has a similar experience and if I still have a chance at getting in
Reply 1
Original post by AoMc
Hi All,
I applied way back in December for Scots’ Law at Glasgow and Edinburgh. I got unconditionals from Aberdeen and Dundee within days of applying but its now the end of March and i’m yet to here back from Glasgow or Edinburgh (my two preferred ones). I know they say it can be as late as May however all my friends have already received offers and was wondering if anyone has a similar experience and if I still have a chance at getting in

Lots of offers/rejections seem to be coming out yesterday and today and will likely continue to come in increments. It is a nerve wracking wait for everyone. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Raquele
Lots of offers/rejections seem to be coming out yesterday and today and will likely continue to come in increments. It is a nerve wracking wait for everyone. Good luck!

tell me about it! the difference in waiting time from glasgow and edinburgh compared to the rest is crazy
Original post by AoMc
Hi All,

I think lots of the glasgow offers are out now! I know there’s still rejections coming so idk if they’ll do another round of offers - I’ve seen a couple of edinburgh offers just starting to come through now! So hopefully it’ll be soon.

Quick Reply

Latest