The Student Room Group

Msc Diagnostic Radiography pre-reg funding

Hi,

I’m looking to do the Msc diagnostic radiography pre-reg course which is 2 years. I’m in Scotland and the courses I’ve looked at around £9,000 per year which i just cannot afford and won’t be able to for a very long time but i really want to do the course. I just wanted to ask is that apart from SAAS is there any other funding that can pay for most of the tuition fees as SAAS only give about 1-2k. Its something I’ve been wanting to do for so long but i just can’t afford the tuition fees even as a mature student. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,

I’m looking to do the Msc diagnostic radiography pre-reg course which is 2 years. I’m in Scotland and the courses I’ve looked at around £9,000 per year which i just cannot afford and won’t be able to for a very long time but i really want to do the course. I just wanted to ask is that apart from SAAS is there any other funding that can pay for most of the tuition fees as SAAS only give about 1-2k. Its something I’ve been wanting to do for so long but i just can’t afford the tuition fees even as a mature student. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you!

hi did you ever find out about this? im in the same position where ive already done a stem masters but want to retrain in radiography.

Quick Reply

Latest