The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Applicants 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, it appears that Your Gateway doesn't load at all on Chrome or Safari so you'll have to use Internet Explorer (yuk) or Firefox in order for it to load :biggrin:
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 581
Original post by pamushana
Hey guys,
I got an email yesterday from RGU with my gateway username and password and I've been trying to do the online enrolment but in the contacts section I need to change my term address details. When I find the correct address after putting in the post code and click select address nothing happens.
Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong

Edit : Fixed it by doing it on Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. I should have known better :P

If anyone else has this problem - I had it too, and my friend managed to sort it for me. If you click on "Tools" at the top of your webpage, then click on "Compatability View" this should then work. You might have to do this a few times, but it worked for me :smile:
Reply 582
Hey everyone, I'm from Ireland so I don't have any help with UCAS! I got accepted into RGU, do I have to confirm the offer or accept it? Also when will I know about accomodation? Thanks :smile:
Reply 583
Original post by gracef123
Hey everyone, I'm from Ireland so I don't have any help with UCAS! I got accepted into RGU, do I have to confirm the offer or accept it? Also when will I know about accomodation? Thanks :smile:

I'm not to sure about accepting the offer I would assume you would need to tell them you will definately be going. I heard back about the accommodation today, I didn't get any of my choices for accommodation stuck with a three bedroom flat in ardmuirs trinity square now I think its called. What course are you going to be doing? I'm from ireland too, just north of the border in newry. Where abouts are u from?
185028_492230214140268_34490218_n.jpg
Original post by kikimckenzie
185028_492230214140268_34490218_n.jpg

Not long now! :woo:
Reply 586
Anyone in Woolmanhill flat 19 ...still missing 5 :frown:
Reply 587
Original post by 1ha
Anyone in Woolmanhill flat 19 ...still missing 5 :frown:

Im in flat 18, hello neighbor! :smile:
Reply 588
Original post by Nattalia
Im in flat 18, hello neighbor! :smile:

Hello neighbor ,hope to reach Aberdeen in time for freshers !!:smile:
Reply 589
Freshers lineup has been announced!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/RGUFreshers2012?filter=1
Reply 590
Hey, anyone for Media Studies? Also looking for anyone staying in St Peters Halls Flat 601?
Reply 591
Original post by Skycleod
Hey, anyone for Media Studies? Also looking for anyone staying in St Peters Halls Flat 601?

Im doing media, your the first person ive found :smile:
Reply 592
Original post by CS_14
Im doing media, your the first person ive found :smile:

Awesome! Good to find someone else for Media. Are you moving to Aberdeen as well?
Reply 593
Anyone else Nutrition and Dietetics? Only just got my offer confirmed and coming from England.

Any advice on finding accommodation?

Looking forward to living in Aberdeen!

:smile:
Reply 594
Awesome! Good to find someone else for Media. Are you moving to Aberdeen as well?

:smile: Media folk seem to be quite rare. yeah im moving into Woolmanhill on the 9th but then going home until the 14th cos of work
Reply 595
Original post by CS_14
:smile: Media folk seem to be quite rare. yeah im moving into Woolmanhill on the 9th but then going home until the 14th cos of work

They seem to be! I'm moving to St. Peters Halls on the 12th, hoping to find more people for my flat before then though. I've only found one of the six people I'm sharing with! Are you in your own room or sharing too?
Reply 596
They seem to be! I'm moving to St. Peters Halls on the 12th, hoping to find more people for my flat before then though. I've only found one of the six people I'm sharing with! Are you in your own room or sharing too?

I've got a mate of mine moving into St. Peters. Yeah im in an 8 person flat :smile: Found 5 so far, im on the top floor as well. Have you seen or got anything from the book list for media yet? i feel i know very little about the course.
Reply 597
Original post by CS_14
I've got a mate of mine moving into St. Peters. Yeah im in an 8 person flat :smile: Found 5 so far, im on the top floor as well. Have you seen or got anything from the book list for media yet? i feel i know very little about the course.

I'm the same, I have no idea what books we need. Maybe it's on 'Your Gateway' but I'm not sure. I've been on it a couple of times, never seen a book list though. Hope they don't expect us to know loads about the course because I totally don't!
I'm the same, I have no idea what books we need. Maybe it's on 'Your Gateway' but I'm not sure. I've been on it a couple of times, never seen a book list though. Hope they don't expect us to know loads about the course because I totally don't!

I think that during fresher's week, there is an intro class for each course that you go to and they explain about all that stuff. Not too sure though!
See some of you in a few hours! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest