The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Freshers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I'm so excited! I'm applying for John Lester halls tomorrow, would love to meet others who are... add me on Facebook; [h="2"]Ciarán Bullen (Kaiju)[/h]
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 181
I would contact the Uni. I'm nearly sure that attendance on the Monday is mandatory.
Reply 182
Key, so the induction week was kinda cool because they introduce you to the university, they talk to you all kinds of important information, they give you few leaflets you need to read and sign ( ithink) also there's a huge tent in the grass with free stuff and alot more info in there. But i don't think it'd be that bad if you miss few days. But also since you don't live that far away, i'd advice on going. It's one thing to take the train for few hours and few quid, and completely different to take the plane from the other side of Europe :biggrin:
What's happening with registration emails? I still haven't got mine...

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 184
Email them if you haven't had your registration email, i did and got mine straight away in a reply

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by beckyrolo
Email them if you haven't had your registration email, i did and got mine straight away in a reply

I have, twice!

Reply 186
Original post by Claireeey93
Im going to Salford too. Studying Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology and staying at Castle Irwell :biggrin:

I'm studying that this year too.
I'm commuting on the train though
Reply 187
is anyone else struggling to activate student email? :frown:
Original post by allystar
is anyone else struggling to activate student email? :frown:

I was at first, but phone them up and they'll be able to help :smile:
Reply 189
I've still not got my registration and network details. I've emailed about it twice. What do I do? :s-smilie:
Just emailed them and I'm in Horlock Court 5, Room 5.

I asked the accommodation people in the email who I contact for Log-In details but they didn't mention anything. Hoping they maybe forwarded the email to the correct people.
Original post by Chris_K_93
Just emailed them and I'm in Horlock Court 5, Room 5.

I asked the accommodation people in the email who I contact for Log-In details but they didn't mention anything. Hoping they maybe forwarded the email to the correct people.

I rang registration and they gave me my details, and them rang IT who sent me my network details and email address :smile:

Original post by parkyparkinson
I rang registration and they gave me my details, and them rang IT who sent me my network details and email address :smile:

Thanks :smile: Do you have the number for IT? Is it just the general number that is on the Universities Contact Us page?
Original post by Chris_K_93
Thanks :smile: Do you have the number for IT? Is it just the general number that is on the Universities Contact Us page?

Go through Switchboard :smile:

Are people buying the wristbands? Don't know if I should or not.

Reply 195
Original post by lengden9
anyone in house 27 at castle irwell? pretty nervous / excited now I actually know what house I'm in!

yes, me! im in room 41, what about you?
Reply 196
Original post by GSO
Is anybody else staying in flat 141 in Castle Irwell? I seem to be living on my own atm! haha

I'm in flat 141 room 1 !! Haha what are you studying ? X
Reply 197
Just found out I'm in House 28, room 6 in castle irwell!!!!! anyone else in this house???????????????????
got my email this morning so im now registered ,, did everyone else get theres ? x
Original post by rich001
Anyone doing physics?

Me :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending