Original post by Helen_Vaud
Woo! They've just emailed back, I'm in house 6 :smile:

I'm in house 6 too :biggrin:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 141
Hi I'm going to Salford in September to study biochemistry and i've just accepted my accommodation at Castle Irwell and after reading all these i cant wait! it seems good, exactly what i want in my first year of uni:smile: just waiting to hear back from them to see what room and house im in :smile: anyone else going to Castle Irwell? or studying biochemistry? :smile: x
Original post by sophiell
Hi I'm going to Salford in September to study biochemistry and i've just accepted my accommodation at Castle Irwell and after reading all these i cant wait! it seems good, exactly what i want in my first year of uni:smile: just waiting to hear back from them to see what room and house im in :smile: anyone else going to Castle Irwell? or studying biochemistry? :smile: x

Im in castle irwell :smile: do you know what house your in?
Reply 143
Original post by sugarspellitouttt
I know you get a wired connection in the halls, but is there also wireless available there? I primarily use an ipad now because my laptop barely stays on anymore.

You can make it wireless but the Uni only provide wired connection which is slow as! You'll get annoyed with all the updates you have to do as well.
Hi I'm going to Salford studying photography and I'm staying at bramall court ... Is anyone in the same boat ? Xx
Reply 145
seems no one's staying @ John Lester/Eddie Colman then?
Original post by Chadders31
Hi I'm going to Salford studying photography and I'm staying at bramall court ... Is anyone in the same boat ? Xx

I'm studying Photography, see you there! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 147
Original post by kunlewoye
seems no one's staying @ John Lester/Eddie Colman then?

I am! I agree it doesn't sound that busy atm though!
Reply 148
Original post by Joshuah
I am! I agree it doesn't sound that busy atm though!

Same here! Also yeah, not busy yet unfortunately. I'm doing Computer Science, can't wait to arrive!
Reply 149
I'm staying in John Lester, had a look round Castle Irwell a few weeks ago and it was pretty grim, the last showing me around described the walk up and from Uni at night as 'a mugger's paradise'

Good luck!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 150
Original post by sugarspellitouttt
I know you get a wired connection in the halls, but is there also wireless available there? I primarily use an ipad now because my laptop barely stays on anymore.

no you cant get any wireless connection unfortunatley unless you around the main uni campus stayed at irwell in my first year BEST TIME OF MY LIFE...
Reply 151
Ive just applied for eddie coleman and john lester wahoooooooooooop hope i get offered a place. Ive stayed at irwell once at a friends and it looks like the party place!!!! i just want a nicer bedroom and a kitchen i can share with only one person (cause i like to cook and cant be arsed with people stealing my scran! so im goin jo jl/ec. Anyone know what its like????? I dont want it to be quiet!
Reply 152
Has anybody received their registration and network details e-mail yet?
Reply 153
Original post by Toff
Has anybody received their registration and network details e-mail yet?

No, which I'm a little worried about. It says online that if you haven't recieved them by the 31st to email them.
Original post by Joshuah
No, which I'm a little worried about. It says online that if you haven't recieved them by the 31st to email them.

I haven't got mine either yet.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 155
Original post by Claireeey93
Im in castle irwell :smile: do you know what house your in?

yes house 29 you? :smile:
Reply 156
just got a place in eddie colman, floor 10!
Reply 157
Anyone know what the flats are like at Castle Irwell? xx
Reply 158
There not to bad, a little better than the houses I'd say. Kitchen and dining room is smaller but there's less people.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Reply 159
Original post by commonsensi
just got a place in eddie colman, floor 10!

How did you find out which floor you were on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending