The Student Room Group

NEXT Employee Official Thread .................. *for those already employed by NEXT.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by muneebabbasi
i've only just done my induction haha, my first day is next week, but all's good so far. one thing i'd like clarified is, is your next email an actual email address you can send and receive emails from? and if so, how do you log into your next email account? thanks

the next email is usually only used to log into training at the store or into yapster/NEP etc, but you should still be able to email with it like a normal email. if next ever needs to email things to you, e.g news about upcoming event, then its normally sent your your personal email that you signed up with. you should be emailed your details to your work email shortly after your induction
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by rrryub
the next email is usually only used to log into training at the store or into yapster/NEP etc, but you should still be able to email with it like a normal email. if next ever needs to email things to you, e.g news about upcoming event, then its normally sent your your personal email that you signed up with. you should be emailed your details to your work email shortly after your induction

ah i see, i'll wait for the email with my work details then. i was just asking because i think i need to access that email in order to verify that i work for next on my linkedin. also, when i try to sign in to yapster with that email, it says the email isn't registered with yapster, so maybe it isn't activated yet?
Reply 242
Original post by Hannahfrazer
For one of my shifts next week it says the department is ‘NB’ for part of it. does anyone know what this is?

i can’t remember what it stands for but i’m pretty sure it’s linked with home
Reply 243
For one of my shifts next week it says the department is ‘NB’ for part of it. does anyone know what this is?

Next beauty/brands
Reply 244
Okay thanks i was thinking it could be next beauty but my store doesn’t have a specific department for that, all the beauty stuff is just on stands within the women’s section so idk

it could be next brands, is your store big enough to hold the different brands we do, gap, laura ashley, vs, etc?
For one of my shifts it says LP does anyone know what that stands for
Reply 246
Original post by Eeeeeeeeekkkkk
For one of my shifts it says LP does anyone know what that stands for

it stands for Lipsy, which is just folding and packing all the returns 😊
does anyone know what OP is?
Original post by annalee33
does anyone know what OP is?

also does anyone know what department OS is?
can you get staff discount on reiss?
Original post by annalee33
can you get staff discount on reiss?

It’s 25% off Next, Lipsy, Victoria Secret and I think 10% off other branded items off the Next website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending