The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London Freshers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by rural_boy
Hey! Did anyone else get one of those 'map booklets' from King's? I got mine in the post today!

Yes, I got mine today! Haha, it's so cool :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by rural_boy
Hey! Did anyone else get one of those 'map booklets' from King's? I got mine in the post today!

Yep I got mine too. The little package made my day when I came back from school!
Reply 262
Original post by Olive12
Yes, I got mine today! Haha, it's so cool :biggrin:

Original post by Sailingslipelick
Yep I got mine too. The little package made my day when I came back from school!

Haha, I was so excited!

I loved the last sentence on that card as well, 'Please not that this mailing has been sent to all offer holders. It should not be regarded as confirmation of a place at King's.'

I was hoping it was some sort of acceptance package!!
Reply 263
I'm choosing accommodation and can't decide between Stamford Street and Great Dover Street. I haven't visited either of them. Which should I choose as my number one?
Reply 264
Original post by lp94
I'm choosing accommodation and can't decide between Stamford Street and Great Dover Street. I haven't visited either of them. Which should I choose as my number one?

They are both very similar, so I would chose the nearest one to the campus you are attending...
Reply 265
Original post by Campsa
They are both very similar, so I would chose the nearest one to the campus you are attending...

Okay, thanks. Stamford Street is nearest to Strand and I actually liked it better so I've chosen that one. Any idea how likely you are to be allocated one of your top five accommodation choices?
Reply 266
Was anyone at Kings Guys campus today for the Pharmacy post offer open day ?
Reply 267
Anyone going to the open day on the 25th of April??
Reply 268
Original post by K.H
Was anyone at Kings Guys campus today for the Pharmacy post offer open day ?

Yep I was, I'm slighty more convinced to firm Kings but still not 100% sure...
Reply 269
Who were you ? :biggrin: I was the guy with a blue baseball jacket, short black hair, black glasses, asking alot of questions :P
Reply 270
I was just wearing all black, I left early on because I assumed all the important stuff was finished. What did you think of the uni then?
Reply 271
Original post by AM182
Anyone going to the open day on the 25th of April??

I am! See you there :smile:
Original post by maxcartwright
I went to KCL last year (dropped out and reapplied) so if anyone has any questions about freshers ect, feel free to ask :smile:

What's it like?!
Reply 273
torn between UCL and Kings for MSci Physics :/
Just firmed KCL for English Language and Communication! Super excited xD
Original post by Bputland
torn between UCL and Kings for MSci Physics :/

Have you got an idea of what area of physics you could see yourself in?
Reply 276
Who else will be attending 'The Dickson Poon School Of Law' 2012? This is awesome moving into Somerset and now this!!

http://tinyurl.com/7m7lwwp
Reply 277
Original post by cpdavis
Have you got an idea of what area of physics you could see yourself in?

Hmm, would really love to go into research! yourself?
Original post by Bputland
Hmm, would really love to go into research! yourself?

Well after maths, want to go into astrophysics (probably theoretical) but ucl has much better astrophysics facilities then kings :yep:
Reply 279
Hi everyone!

In case there's anyone from English Lang. and Lit. hanging around in here, I just wanted to let you know that there's a new fb-page for the people starting the course this year :smile: You'll find it here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/376490772374769/

- Sofie

Quick Reply

Latest