The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL accom swap 23/24

I am looking for a room swap for GDSA or SSA non-Kaas and I’m not fussed about whether it’s en-suite or not. I have a non en-suite room at Atlas shared with two people. The location of transport makes it convenient spot to get to anywhere in London and the facilities are really nice. If anyone is interested lmk
Reply 1
Hi everyone, I am looking for a replacement tenant to swap and take over my lovely en-suite bedroom at Julian Markham House for a refurbished ensuite at SSA. The contract is for 40 Weeks (2023/24). It is very close to the underground station and many KCL campuses as well! Kindly message me if you are interested. Thanks!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi looking for someone to cover my 40 week OLIB contract 23/24 for terms 2 and 3 please message me !
Reply 3
King’s College London Accommodation Room Transfer (2023/24)

I am interested in transferring the contract of my modern En-Suite bedroom at Julian Markham Residence (Zone 1).
It is a King's Residence which is centrally located to all King’s campuses.

Tenancy Length (40 Weeks - Flexible)
Private Bathroom
Newly Refurbished Double Bedroom
Brand New Kitchen Appliances
Private Study Room
Elite Ventilation System
Lively & Comfortable Social Spaces
On-Site Laundry Room
Deluxe Heating System
24/7 Security & On-Site Reception
2K/HD CCTV Security Cameras
Free & Ultrafast Broadband & Wi-Fi
All Amenities & Bills Included
Rent Per Week: £309

I can provide photos and a video of the room and residence as well.

This stunning En-Suite double bedroom is only available to full-time King's College London Undergraduate Students that are not in any King’s Residence.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me privately or on phone: +447526081555

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest