The Student Room Group

A question for the ladies

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
:smile: Thank you for your replies, i feel a bit better now. That being said it's all good and well saying just go with the flow etc, but if you don't really know how to kiss then it's still a bit of a pickle :frown:
Most girls would think i was lying if i told told them the truth too because I am regarded as good looking and i am fairly confident, so this is also a pickle :frown:

there is very little learning to do. everyone kisses differently, if your with someone you kind of work out your own way of kissing. its also not that big a deal. its just a kiss, youll renember them regardless of who it is, and as long as you enjoyed it thats all that matters.

it might sound difficult to just go for it, but dont forget that most girls expect to be kissed in situations where you can feel it coming. its not just you who feels it, its them too. and literally as soon as you start kissin you realise its easy and there really is no way you can get it wrong! as long as your lips are on hers, youve got the hang.
Reply 21
Confidence in a guy IS the most sexy thing, so just go for it. You don't need to tell her straight away, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending