The Student Room Group

OCR English GCSE Literature Predictions

My English lit exam is in a few days, I've done lots of practice already, but i just wanted to know does anyone have any predictions to what the questions on Pride and Prejudice, Animal Farm, Macbeth and Love & Relationships (poetry) could be on based on the previous exams?
Thanks!
Reply 1
I also do macbeth and I really cannot be 100% but there hasn’t been any question on nature, deception or violence (there was one on reactions to violence but not on violence itself) so that could be possible. Hope this helps!

also just an edit here are all the past qus!
mcb whole text:
- betrayal
- duncan as a good king
- supernatural responsible for macbeths fate?
- is macduff important in the play
- lady macbeth is not inhuman

mcb extract
- effect of mcb on scotland
- macbeth’s insecurity
- response of lady m and m to murder
- macbeth’s doubts and fears
- brutality of macbeths scotland
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by emilysz
I also do macbeth and I really cannot be 100% but there hasn’t been any question on nature, deception or violence (there was one on reactions to violence but not on violence itself) so that could be possible. Hope this helps!

also just an edit here are all the past qus!
mcb whole text:
- betrayal
- duncan as a good king
- supernatural responsible for macbeths fate?
- is macduff important in the play
- lady macbeth is not inhuman

mcb extract
- effect of mcb on scotland
- macbeth’s insecurity
- response of lady m and m to murder
- macbeth’s doubts and fears
- brutality of macbeths scotland

By the way, the Macb extract question in 2022 was "Explore how Shakespeare presents violence in Macbeth", (did it in mocks) so I'm assuming that it won't be that again
Reply 3
Original post by wakeless
By the way, the Macb extract question in 2022 was "Explore how Shakespeare presents violence in Macbeth", (did it in mocks) so I'm assuming that it won't be that again

do you have any predictions for macbeth? last minute cramming

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending