The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

i missed them both :frown: watched another boring film for skool....grrr
Reply 181
lollipopsticks
yay sarah and rhys make such a nice couple!!awwww
here i seen 2moros episode but not 2nites what happened in 2nites episode?

We found out Becca was back on the pill, she basically ignored Jake all day then at the end he found her pills (while she was out) and smashed a kitchen drawer.

Amy regretted what happened with Ste, even moreso after he told the whole school and totally ignored her. Everyone was laughing at her, and stuff was written on the toilet walls, then Michaela told her to get lost.

Gilly planned to tell Mark the truth and went to the SU bar to prepare but ended up sitting in there drinking all day. Back at the flat Olivia managed to convince Mark that Rhys wasn't the one he was after, and he said if Olivia wouldn't tell him he'd get it out of Jess. He went to ask Jess but she was really ill so he looked after her instead. Olivia went down to the SU bar and found Gilly, had a go at him for letting Rhys take the blame and eventually convinced him to go and tell Mark the truth. She took him to the flat (he was really drunk) and he went in to tell Mark but found him asleep on the bed with Jess and couldn't do it.
ohhhh,the kitchen drawer...why that? i would go for something less painful like a cushion or pillow...less brusing. :p:
Reply 183
Creative02
ohhhh,the kitchen drawer...why that? i would go for something less painful like a cushion or pillow...less brusing. :p:

lol I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I think he just happened to be standing in the kitchen at the time!
do you recon they'll spilt up when he finds out? i think they might then jake is back to loserville
They should break up i dont like them together.
Reply 186
hellokitty
They should break up i dont like them together.

Nooo!!! They are so good together! :love:
~Bex~
Nooo!!! They are so good together! :love:

i knw its nice but its hollyoaks so somethings gona happen!! its gona be one hell of a story line when the becca n justin thing comes out...ohh cant wait for that!!:eek:
Reply 188
More Hollyoaks news: didn't know if you all knew this already but they're getting a new actress in to play Clare, because apparently she's gonna become more of a character so they wanted someone better.
Reply 189
Awwh thats harsh! It'll be funy everyones like 'thats not clare' but max wil never know.. Hahaha
i did not see the point of claire, didnt really like her too much!
Reply 191
Creative02
i did not see the point of claire, didnt really like her too much!

she's not leaving!! just getting a makeover of sorts!

So how does everyone like the Sarah/Rhys thing? Her mum was so cringeworthy when she was talking to him at the end.

Spoiler

Also, did anyone watch the E4 episode? Was good :smile:
oohhh more spoilers... i havent seen it in the past few days and my mama forgot to record 2nights e4 episode...(heard it was good from ppl in work ggrrrr..) lol :rolleyes:

i would say i love the sarah n rhys thing but i havent seen it :frown:

i was out clubblin thurs nite with "lollipopsticks" and we were dancing away and seen this guy who looked like russ and rhys put together :p: , damn he was hot :biggrin: lol wish it was the real Russ or rhys...hmm seen the dude that plays russ a few months ago :love: yummy
Reply 193
~Bex~

So how does everyone like the Sarah/Rhys thing? Her mum was so cringeworthy when she was talking to him at the end.

Spoiler

haha yeah it was i thought she was coming on to him. :eek:
Reply 194
God It was scary..
Reply 195
Hanzing
God It was scary..

haha yeah!
he also looked a bit scared too
Reply 196
Not surpised. Thats enough to scare anyone away from their daughter.
Creative02
oohhh more spoilers... i havent seen it in the past few days and my mama forgot to record 2nights e4 episode...(heard it was good from ppl in work ggrrrr..) lol :rolleyes:

i would say i love the sarah n rhys thing but i havent seen it :frown:

i was out clubblin thurs nite with "lollipopsticks" and we were dancing away and seen this guy who looked like russ and rhys put together :p: , damn he was hot :biggrin: lol wish it was the real Russ or rhys...hmm seen the dude that plays russ a few months ago :love: yummy

he was well fit!!!big teeth tho:s-smilie::s-smilie:dodgy but was the spit.!!!was gona shout over like the hair dude(i think it looked better than the real guys hair 2 b honest)
shudda got a pic and sent it to a mag get some money haha
bet he pulls
I'm getting so bored of the Justin-Becca-Jake storyline! Bring on Sarah and Rhys storyline! :biggrin:
Reply 199
lil_groovy_dude
I'm getting so bored of the Justin-Becca-Jake storyline! Bring on Sarah and Rhys storyline! :biggrin:

I like them both, and I think it works well having both storylines at the same time, because it means they dont have to focus on the same people constantly.

Quick Reply

Latest