The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
I haven't watched Hollyoaks for a couple of weeks, but I saw last weeks omnibus and is Cathy Sarah's mum the one who slept with Rhys? Or am I completely wrong here?

And is Jack having an affair? And this whole thing with Mel or Sophie I can't even remember which one is the pisshead but it's extremely annoying now and I wish the whole storyline could come to a climax perhaps with her dying of alcohol posioning?
Beef
I haven't watched Hollyoaks for a couple of weeks, but I saw last weeks omnibus and is Cathy Sarah's mum the one who slept with Rhys? Or am I completely wrong here?

And is Jack having an affair? And this whole thing with Mel or Sophie I can't even remember which one is the pisshead but it's extremely annoying now and I wish the whole storyline could come to a climax perhaps with her dying of alcohol posioning?

jack is not having an affair i don't think, but craig is convinced that he is. mel is the pisshead, and yeh cathy did sleep with rhys. hollyoaks is a bit dragging at the moment, i quite agree that the alcohol storyline needs to come to a head!!
the rhys n cathy thing is so bad.. but he so regrets it... but it was his own horny fault.

ste really annoys my head. is there a reason hes here? prob to take the role of the bloke ali stabbed.ahh....macki thats his name
Reply 383
Oooo Craig's got a hair cut! That's gona take some getting used to. First Russ, then him - wonder if Darren's going to be next? We can only hope.

Mel with her hand in the tip jar was beyond hilarious. When she first put it in I was like oor let it get stuck. And lo and behold the Hollioaks gods granted my wish! But isn't it about time she get sent off to rehab?
i know, im getting kinda bored with it! realise your a drunk already!
Reply 385
I love the ironic comment the other month by Darren to Craig.

"Get a haircut" XD
Reply 386
Sithius
I love the ironic comment the other month by Darren to Craig.

"Get a haircut" XD

I noticed that too! It's like you had the same haircut. Wonder if it was like an in joke because they knew he was getting a cut.
Reply 387
I think Craig looked so much better before the cut. He looked older as well, now he looks like a little kid.
awh craig is lovely now with the hair cut, jus i dont like his attitude towards jack ... ott.
Much better with the haircut, he looks cute.
Finally!!!

Spoiler

Reply 391
Kittennffc
Finally!!!

Spoiler

yeh, I liked that :smile:
Reply 392
Ooooohhhhhh... spoiler:

Spoiler

any thoughts on this in spoiler brackets please!
OOOhhhhh! That sounds good!

Spoiler

Reply 394
Kittennffc
OOOhhhhh! That sounds good!

Spoiler

lol, well

Spoiler

I want Rhys and Sarah together! Cathy can go and bugger off, she's so annoying.
Reply 396
Becca/Justin spoiler:

Spoiler

Reply 397
I posted that comp, I hope I win. >:smile:
~Bex~
Becca/Justin spoiler:

Spoiler

OOOoohhhh!

Spoiler

NOOO!! I want Jake to find out!! :biggrin: Can't wait for that episode! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest