The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

About your first spoiler, heard the one about Louise (which i'm loving), rest sounds awesome!!

Second stuff, well there was a spoiler of:

Spoiler

And, well last year we saw Craig opening his results, so i persume they will do the same this year!! Craig wants to go to Trinity - Not sure about the rest, i'll guess that Hannah and Sarah will go to HCC!

-x-
princessx
massive spoiler !!!!!!!! hope this hasnt been said before

Spoiler

Oh dear, that sounds pretty damn good :biggrin:
Reply 3982
WOW! :eek:
E4 episode was BRILLIANT!!... Well, the ending!! Was thinking 'wtf?!' throughout though!

-x-
Reply 3984
right, so let me get this straight, the lass who plays warren's sister in hollyoaks is the real life sister of Dawn from EE? :O Oh my gawd. and btw see tomorrows hollyoaks or switch over to E4 now hurry theres still time. Craig and John Pual woooo!
baby_emmy
E4 episode was BRILLIANT!!... Well, the ending!! Was thinking 'wtf?!' throughout though!

-x-

Arg same here!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!!!! (well I can because I read about it but still)
Reply 3986
:eek: What happened?
Reply 3987

Spoiler

Oh God I missed the e4 episode today!! I'll get to see 2 of them tomorrow though so i'm excited now :biggrin:

EDIT: ^^:eek: Couldn't resist reading the spoiler! OMG Cannot wait!!
baby_emmy

-x-

I know, it was absolutely a 'Woah, hang on a minute WTF!?!?!??...' :toofunny:
*Big spoiler*

Spoiler

^^ For some reason I am not surprised :s:
Reply 3992
Saw that coming a mile off!
Amy's Dad scares this crap out of me with those evil eyes!
Reply 3994
I still don't really get why Craig is turning even bi, do people really turn from one kiss? If JP wasn't gay, would Craig still have turned eventually?

Nancy and Jake EW! :mad:
Hev456
I still don't really get why Craig is turning even bi, do people really turn from one kiss? If JP wasn't gay, would Craig still have turned eventually?

Nancy and Jake EW! :mad:

Depends if he liked what he got from John Paul, which obviously he did..

If JP wasn't gay, JP wouldn't have kissed craig, so craig wouldn't be 'gay'...
Reply 3996
Sorry but how do i actually join the society? thanks in advance
another spoiler from the lovely people at this morning said my the producer

Spoiler

LOL @ Craig being gay, totally unrealistic.

Even the actor who plays Craig looked uneasy. (assuming he's straight)
OMFG:eek:
today was the first time ive seen hollyoaks for like a month and what the hell happened to Craig :eek2:

Quick Reply

Latest