The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

DONT READ IF U DONT LIKE SPOILERS COS THIS COULD BE CLASSED AS ONE! (sorry dont know how to do the spoiler box thingy!)

Apparently he's leaving and thats why OB and Mandy and the other sister are returning for a few episodes for his final scenes. I read in a magazine that him and Steph do get married but then disaster strikes so my bets on him dying of a heart attack after the wedding 'cos theyve been bringing up the whole thing with his heart quite a lot havent they.
My friend told me aswell that Tom goes to live with Tony and Jackie, but i dont understand why they would get him, wouldnt Mandy or someone have him?
[ spoiler ] text [ /spoiler ]

But put all together

Spoiler

-x-
chloecouture
I love hollyoaks :smile:
But does anyone know whats going to happen to tom once Max is left?

Left in a forest to be raised by wolves is my bet :p:
1987 Naomi

Spoiler

And they're blatantly going to get together!
Reply 5984
Steph is a silly cow isn't she. You've broken up with Max because he thinks you're having an affair with Niall. So who do you go to? Niall! Just confirm the man's suspicions why don't you?!

I hate John Paul. He's such a whiny pathetic little idiot and he grabs every opportunity to talk about his sex life, the randy little bugger! "Me and Kieron have had sex!" "I've slept with Father Kieron!" "I'm a nasty little man-whore who seduces priests!" He's so annoying!
abc101
I hate John Paul. He's such a whiny pathetic little idiot and he grabs every opportunity to talk about his sex life, the randy little bugger! "Me and Kieron have had sex!" "I've slept with Father Kieron!" "I'm a nasty little man-whore who seduces priests!" He's so annoying!

I couldn't agree more! I can't stand him!
I hate John Paul when hes in love.
I dont mind him the rest of the time.
Reply 5987
Thanks for the rep fellow John Paul-haters! :smile: Glad to see others think he's an annoying little git too!

Michaela was quite funny this week..."Why is it called a dog-collar and not a cat-collar?"! :p:
John Paul and Kieron ftw :biggrin: they're pathetic little boys but I love them :biggrin:

Can't stand Niall though, he just looks so shifty the whole time!!!
abc101

I hate John Paul too, he's soo annoying:mad:He has such an annoying whiney voice and I find him really unlikeable. I wish he'd left with his precious Craig.

I also think we're supposed to love him, just I feeling I get. That makes me dislike him more lol.
I like Kieron :smile:
Stray_talk
I like Kieron :smile:

:teeth: Alan Statham!

I like Kieron too but not dutty JP. He just irritates me. Unlike Michaela, who is just comedy gold.
I saw Father Kieron in Cafe Nero in Chester once.

Anyone watch it tonight, I thought it was so funny when John Paul pretended Elliot was his boyfriend and the way Myra was going on, oh God as if.
Reply 5993

Spoiler

sak-y

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

.Katherine.

Spoiler

Spoiler

.Katherine.

Spoiler