The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

~Bex~
Did you watch the late night episodes? Because he was introduced in them.

Does anybody else hate that Amy girl? The actress is just so bad its cringeworthy. I don't know how I would want to get rid of her though, because I like her sister Sarah and don't want her to leave.
Any Sarah and Rhys fans, take a look at this pic :love:
aww
(It's for Feb 27th)

awh, i hope they get together soon :smile:

i dont really like her sister and her friend. that episode when she was talkin to that guy on the swing i just thought? what are you doin?

i really like the storyline with gilly posing for rhys's art class lol its so funny i just wish he would get over jess.
im now a member
Reply 62
welcome sandman, and all the other new members
Yep im gonna join Hollyoaks is one of my favourite shows.
yeah more peeps :smile:
Reply 65
Welcome to all the new members.

I missed today's episode. :frown:

Anything good happen?
Reply 66
Hey Shaun. I presume your talking about the Channel 4 episode?
Jack tried to kick Darlene out but she said if he did, she'd tell Frankie he's been touching her up.
Sean turned up at college to see Louise and they slept together, then she threw him out and said she didn't want to see him again (or something along those lines)
OB turned up at Mel and Sophies, trying to apologise, then just before Mel left for her 'holiday' she kissed him, suggesting that she forgives him.
Michaela found out that Amys never kissed anyone.

Can anyone who watched the E4 episode answer the following question for me?

Spoiler

oh please can i join!
I'm lovin hollyoaks jus now! The late nighters were great last week well only the wed and thursday ones!! What a horrible ending for andy but well deserved i say!
Reply 68
babyblonde01
oh please can i join!
I'm lovin hollyoaks jus now! The late nighters were great last week well only the wed and thursday ones!! What a horrible ending for andy but well deserved i say!

Sure you can!! Go to this page and scroll down to where it says 'Hollyoaks Society', then click 'Join this society' :smile:
I want Louise and Shaun together - he's quite hot!

And that Michaela girl is PISSING ME OFF.
Reply 70
Lady_Muck
I want Louise and Shaun together - he's quite hot!

And that Michaela girl is PISSING ME OFF.

I hate the Michaela/Amy storyline, Amy looks constantly stunned. I want more Justin and Becca lol. And Sarah and Rhys. And I liked Louise and Joe better than Louise and Sean!!
Reply 71
Erm the amy girl... is that the one whos m8 looks like a pig lol.
Reply 72
yeh thats the one
Reply 73
~Bex~
I hate the Michaela/Amy storyline, Amy looks constantly stunned. I want more Justin and Becca lol. And Sarah and Rhys. And I liked Louise and Joe better than Louise and Sean!!

Same here, makes me think of chavs :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 74
Any Chris Fountain (aka Justin) fans, make sure you tune in to BBC ONE at 8pm to see him singing in Just the Two of Us, and don't forget to vote for him!!
Reply 75
Is it just me, or does Chris have make up on in this pic?!
Chris and Jo
~Bex~

where has joe went?? i want him back.. i think hes gona be dead shocked to hear that louise is married. :confused:

i actually thought rhys and olivia were gona get together last night. but i prefer him and sarah they're so much cuter. :p:

i hope they get rid of liz soon...all she has done for the past 6 months is moan.....go away!! :hmmm:
that picture makes him look really different. all of them wear makeup i recon.
Reply 78
Creative02
where has joe went?? i want him back.. i think hes gona be dead shocked to hear that louise is married. :confused:

i actually thought rhys and olivia were gona get together last night. but i prefer him and sarah they're so much cuter. :p:

i hope they get rid of liz soon...all she has done for the past 6 months is moan.....go away!! :hmmm:

Yeh but if Liz goes how can Justin feasibly stay? I think Joe's probably just not been in for a few weeks, like they do with all characters every now and again.
Reply 79
Anyone just watch the E4 ep? Aww @ sarah and rhys!! :love:

Quick Reply

Latest