Not with that funny thing on his lip!!!
Reply 782
Loving the spoilers.. :smile:
Reply 783
1987 Naomi

I have never noticed anything?
Reply 784
Ok yeah he has got some sorta scar but he's hot. So was Ali (sigh) and Ben (sigh). I'm liking Russ at the mo for some reason!!
Me too!!! Yummy!!
Reply 786
1987 Naomi

hahaha ive noticed that.
i dont think hes hot and not because of the lip thing :p:
Reply 787

Spoiler

Reply 788
How strange was it seeing a Charlotte Church song play during the credits. Oh and I fricking hate that song; 'even god can't change the past'... hmmm I'm sure he can you stupid moron!!! >.<
Reply 789
ooo tom heard claire speaking to her dad on the phone....its a shame max dont believe him
Reply 790
Sheen

Spoiler

Could you put that in a spoiler tag please, as some people won't have seen that episode yet.
Reply 791
~Bex~
Could you put that in a spoiler tag please, as some people won't have seen that episode yet.

its not spoiler as it was shown on channel 4 earlier.
so just incase no ones seen it yet and is waiting to watch it all on sunday does that mean everything that is mentioned has to be in spoiler tags?
Reply 792
I thought that was in the E4 episode? My bad. It's probably because I normally watch the E4 episodes but missed it yesterday so watched both today.
Reply 793
everyone in my house hogs the sky digital so i never get to watch it on E4.
if id watch it on E4 and then id know to put in spoiler tags
Reply 794
Fridays episode was so sad, I actually cried:frown:
Mandy was HILARIOUS, her shoes were too high and she was shuffling rather than walking!!
I wish they wouldn't go OTT with all the emotional overload atm, the music in the background for example, i swear they played some war music in one hollyoaks episode recently. Ffs, get some perspective please :biggrin:
Reply 797
i know i am a bit late but ealier on this week i think when tony dragged max out the flat - HILARIOUS !!
Reply 798
Warren + Sean = Boring:/
Reply 799
kirstinx
Warren + Sean = Boring:/

They look similar and could equal confusion for me

Quick Reply

Latest