The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

awh bex ive missed it again ... tell tell tell what happ!!

i suppose there is no other way justin wud be able to stay but this is his last yr at skool is it not... student halls :smile: lol
Reply 81
lol do you wanna know bout the C4 ep, the E4 ep, or both?!
Reply 82
I absolutely love Hollyoaks, how do i join?
all of em! :biggrin:
Reply 84
MrFulton
I absolutely love Hollyoaks, how do i join?

Go to this page, scroll down til you see "Hollyoaks Society", and click join!!
Reply 85
OK then, episode summaries:
C4:
*Lots and lots of arguing over Sam the rapist again, with the whole should we call the police/shouldn't we call the police debate going on, then at the end, Rob agreed to help Sam run away to Estonia on the condition that Sam never tried to make any contact with them ever again
*Darlene went to The Dog and beggedforgiveness from Craig, saying she wanted to get a flat with him, he agreed and told her to come back in an hour and he'd be packed, but instead, he'd packed all her stuff and ended things with her. She told him she loved him but he was having none of it :biggrin:
*Jessica got really ill, and Gilly pretended he was ill as well, giving up his Man City ticket to Mark so he could spend the day with her :love: she cottoned on after a while and was obviously quite touched
*On a side note, it was obvious that Rhys had slept with Olivia the night before

E4 summary coming up in a minute :smile:
ohh rhys n olivia hmmm... didnt see that happenin again.
Creative02
ohh rhys n olivia hmmm... didnt see that happenin again.

Where did Olivia disappear to? I did miss the very start of the episode, but all i saw was Rhys emerging in a dressing gown, and for the rest of the day there was no sign off her?!
the student halls u know.... thee place to be... every1 is there. it was like the old episodes when they all wer crowded in tonys wee house, and half the students lived there... lol
I know, but I mean all the rest of the people who had been there the night before featured in todays programme. Where did she go?
Reply 90
E4 Summary

Spoiler

Hope that helps!!
Reply 91
noofruit
I know, but I mean all the rest of the people who had been there the night before featured in todays programme. Where did she go?

lectures presumably, or something like that
oohhh im looking forward to watchin that on monday :smile:

what you guys think about the darren and craig thing...?

glad 2 see joe... hes always a gud crack.
Reply 93
Creative02
oohhh im looking forward to watchin that on monday :smile:

what you guys think about the darren and craig thing...?

glad 2 see joe... hes always a gud crack.

Darren and Craig things getting kind of annoying...TBH i prefer it when they're friends
yeah, craig n darren get on well. i think its best darlene out of the equation. i liked it when craig had the limo.. whatever happend to it? sold it or something?

ragin i have to wait til monday to watch that episode.. sounded gud.
Reply 95
Yeh he sold the limo I think. Can't remember why. I want more Sarah and Rhys though, they're so great together. I thought for sure something was gonna happen between them in that episode after seeing the pic on the H'oaks site :frown: Something must happen soon though, because in a spoiler for not next Thursday but the Thursday after it says:

Spoiler

And that suggests to me that they're together by that point.

I've just realised something awful!! I'm going away 15th-20th March and I'm gonna miss at least 1 episode :frown: And I reckon there's gonna be some Becca and Justin and/or Sarah and Rhys that week (no spoilers for that far ahead yet, but it seems likely :frown:)
awh i knw.. i love watchin sarah n rhys you can relate to them on some level... well i can.

i think he should have kept the limo... i wonder if he sold it to the guy who owns the limos in hollyoaks let loose hmmm....

awh no way. ive missed a lot this week coz ive been workin and i really hate it coz i love sittin down and watchin it. the only thing im really not loving to watch is sam .... its really boring now andys dead and theres no fear factor there.
Reply 97
Yeh, the Sam thing's getting kind of annoying. Send him to prison already!! I want Justin to come back and look after Nicole. I don't want them to get back together or anything, I just want them to be friends again, and I think he'd be able to understand what she's going through better than most because Mel was involved too, and I would also love for Becca to come back and see Justin and Nicole close and get all jealous!
lol its soo funny watchin becca all jealous over them 2. is sam actually leaving?? i dont think there is much more for him...BYE..

i think sarah n rhys should get it together. the last time i seen this was lisa and christian (i think u called him) he was in the fish bowl or sumthing like that??? (damn my memory is goin) lol except lisa was a little more obessed over him...sarah isnt running to much, rhys is lookin for her.

cant wait to see more of joe... damn i love him... hes my fav character... hope him and louise get together. :smile: hes been pining for her for ages...and after he helped her the night she got druged....awwwwhhhh
Reply 99
Yeh I think Sam's leaving

Spoiler

Yeh, that's what I like about Sarah and Rhys, the fact that he wants her too. I'd maybe like to see her make him jealous, not sure with who though - I doubt he's gonna get stressed if he sees her talking to Josh or Fletch!!

Quick Reply

Latest