The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

I'd choose my mates over any guy....it's just the done thing. I can't believe Clare (who spells her name the stupid way) is getting away with it....and her stupid pot bellied self.
Reply 981
Clarence
I'd choose my mates over any guy....it's just the done thing. I can't believe Clare (who spells her name the stupid way) is getting away with it....and her stupid pot bellied self.

surely she cant get away with it anymore since she wont be getting any of his money cos its all gone now.
hmm i guess we'll have to see what happens.
i dont think clare will still want to stick around now he has no money.

i feel so sorry for OB. when max finds out the truth, he has alot of making up to do
Reply 982
:love: Tony

I am looking forward to the end of the Max/Clare storyline, not because I hate it but I really want to see what happens. Would Clare really just settle into married life with someone she doesn't love?
Reply 983
Don't you have to be married for a good amount of time before you can get half of what they own? Which means clare's either not going anywhere either, unless she leaves without the money.

Although... Soap law. It's different right?
Reply 984
piiiink

Although... Soap law. It's different right?

Yeah you know it. The soaps re-write the law books
I want her to fall off the stairs to the Loft and die.
Reply 986
Clarence
I want her to fall off the stairs to the Loft and die.

On to a big spike?
A HUGE spike. I hate her. More than I've ever hated a soap character.
Reply 988
Clarence
A HUGE spike. I hate her. More than I've ever hated a soap character.

Goodie - me too! How can Nigels lovely Claire (very old Eastenders) turn in to that????

It was nice to see her face when she realised Max had bought the Loft and there was no money from Drive and Buy left :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: B!tch!!!
OMG Eastenders - i knew i recognised her.
Reply 990
Clarence
OMG Eastenders - i knew i recognised her.

totally - have you any idea how much of a freak I felt when new claire started - pointing at the screen yelling 'OMG, it's Claire' when she's playing another character called Claire just makes your boyfriend think you're simple!!!
I wish i had a boyfriend who thought I was simple.....sadly, he does not exsist lol.

It totally sucks to have the same name as that cow.
Reply 992
=/
Exactomondo. Where has Justin gone? On holiday or something.
Reply 994
He'll be back soon, don't worry lol. They can't have every character doing stuff all the time lol. Apart from anything else, the actors need breaks.
I wish Stephanie Dean will take a break, she does my nut.
Reply 996
oooooooooooOOOOOooooobbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeEeeEEEEEEEEeeeeee

love the way tom says his name...anyhoo poor ob :frown:
I saw a Clare lookalike in Harvey Nichols in Manchester. Me and my boyfriend were just like 'oh my God, its Clare!!!' then we saw her again and it wasn't her...

Anyone got any new spoilers or is the most people know about the

Spoiler

Who the hell are the Valentines?
Reply 999
So... whatever his name left. Seemed a decent character, pity to replace him with such a moron. (warren).

Quick Reply

Latest