The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
kirstinx
She's not a slut, just stupid. Her sister is more of a slut.

thats true.

what a dirty slut.
I disagree
How so Sithius?
Reply 1183
Sithius
I disagree

yeah how can you disagree?
she lost her virginity to some random guy in the back of his car, just because she didnt wanna seem like a spoil sport or anything infront of her friend and the other guys they were with.

then she goes out and gets drunk on her birthday with that stupid blonde friend of hers and sleeps with some random guy in the park.
i heard she was supposed to be pregnant because of that but i dont remember if she did.
she regrets the first time she had sex but goes out and does that :rolleyes:
my my what evern ahppend to the most georgour girl on holly oaks, her name was well i cant even remember she was jacks niece (SP??) she was amazing hehe, this she was natalie
Reply 1185
she is just extremely dumb, and not intentionally a slut. :rolleyes:
Reply 1186
haha shame on sarah. i knew something like that would happen
who attacked sophie?
Reply 1188
RealityIsDull
who attacked sophie?

noone. foz or whatever nancy boyfriend is called was just walking passed her and she overreacted and thought it was sam and attacked him with her spray
I'm just lol'ing at the debate I caused... okay 1 post. :[
I think the whole thing on E4 today was handled really well, I felt really sorry for Nancy, and

Spoiler

I heart Foz.
It was all a bit cringeworthy really. LSD doesn't turn you like that in reality, its just going on 'keep kids off drugs' stereotypes.

Also, Foz is so bad, he sounds like he's reading his lines off an autocue...badly!
Reply 1193
Kittennffc
I think the whole thing on E4 today was handled really well, I felt really sorry for Nancy, and

Spoiler

That really freaked me out.
Reply 1194
Kittennffc

Spoiler

i agree with what you said in the spolier.

Clarence
I heart Foz.

:five:
I love what Nancy did with the card.......

'you're sleeping with my sister but you still can't drink'

classic.
Foz is great TrentEnd! And you can't really say LSD doesn't do that to you, as everyone would react differently to it.
Clarence
I love what Nancy did with the card.......

'you're sleeping with my sister but you still can't drink'

classic.
haha that was well good - Nancy gets hotter and hotter...but I can't work out why! Found out the other day she's 23 in real life :eek:
Yeah, she's much more attractive than either Nicole or that whiny girl that goes out with Rhys
Kittennffc
Foz is great TrentEnd! And you can't really say LSD doesn't do that to you, as everyone would react differently to it.
Nope, Foz is bland, boring, offers nothing except 'eye candy' (ok, he's like most of the girls...)

As for the LSD comment, I'm only going on my experiences. It just seemed a bit OTT, although it was directed really well.

Quick Reply

Latest