Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

yer but most of them that i wont to die are under age
the sand man
yer but most of them that i wont to die are under age

hehe like who?
i wish sonny would happen to be walking past at the point when it explodes
justin,josh ashworth,foz and Mercedes McQueen
My sisters bin reading the soap mags and has told me one of the ppl hu die in the pub explosion...one of the twins..but I dont know which 1! I hope that Some of the valentines r walking past when it explodes cos theyre the most boring family in the whole programme!!!:mad: Does neone else think that JP Mcqueen is strangely fit?
:cool: VivaLaBam:cool:
xxx
I want Max to find out about Clare. I really really do.

Also, get rid of bloody whats her name...the girl that Gilly now fancies.
Clarence
I want Max to find out about Clare. I really really do.

grrr yeah. if the twins die tho he might not :frown: why did max not wonder where the extra money went since she bought the cheap vodka and then kick her a*s out on the street.
Because Max is such a ghey

Spoiler

I really like Jessica, I do wish they'd give her a good storyline!
My god, it's really good.....
oh my gosh that episode today was really sad! i only managed to get the last ten minutes so i didn't see who all the people were that died, who were they?
Reply 1390
so mel, sophie, sam, olivia and joe are dead right?? feel a bit sorry for justin!
My god, was I the only one that cried at that?! That's embarassing, but couldn't help it, thought they did it pretty well actually.
And yeah, Mel, Sophie, Sam, Olivia and Joe died.
Am I the only one who liked the twins?! I'm WELL sad they're gone!
Joe was annoying so I won't miss him.
Olivia was boring so won't miss her.
Mel and Sophie were okay though not to be missed either.
Sam was a nutter though so see ya mate!!

Good episode. But wouldn't the explosion at the beginning in the pub kill them all inside?
PinkPigeon
My god, was I the only one that cried at that?! That's embarassing, but couldn't help it, thought they did it pretty well actually.
And yeah, Mel, Sophie, Sam, Olivia and Joe died.

I cried at the end when Justin realised both Mel and Sophie were dead, because I just imagined that that was my brother lying on the floor :frown:
Urgh crazy Sam. And Russ :eek: and what's her face the one he slept with, what a **** :mad: I didn't think Russ would sleep with her the bum :mad: Still, it made for an 'explosive' episode of Hollyoaks :p: Keep it up producers, writers, actors etc. :biggrin: xxx
That was sad :frown: I liked Joe. & the rest weren't bad either.

How come they all got carted off to a Church & not a hospital after they came out the pub?
Sithius

Good episode. But wouldn't the explosion at the beginning in the pub kill them all inside?

Or at least burn their faces off.

Seriously though, with a massive fireball ripping through the pub, they'd all be a little more burnt.
croissantfever
Am I the only one who liked the twins?! I'm WELL sad they're gone!

I can't believe they killed off the twins :frown: I really like them. Not really botherd about the other though
Reply 1398
the twins were okay but i think they'd started to get a bit.... tired if you know what i mean
I hated the bit when Zoe phoned Joe's phone and the ringing lead her to the body bag. Gah, it was horrible.

Quick Reply

Latest