The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

supertramp
It always amazes me on TV how when a lighter flies up in the air when someone's poured petrol all over the place, the lighter doesn't go out when they take their thumb off the button. Curious. :wtf?:

You can get lighters that don't go out if you let go of them. You turn them on and off manually.
PinkPigeon
That was a bit...er...corny if you ask me, Calvin saving (ps, the reason they went to a church was I think they were using it as triage, when there's a major incident the emergency services set local places up to assess who needs to get into the ambulances first and stuff)

Mise en Scene as well.
All the crosses and general murkiness of the church etc made to fit in with the atmosphere of death etc that they were trying to create.
Bittersweet Symphony
Another thing I dont get is why did Sam spend all that time making the little cage in that house if he was planning on blowing Sophie up the whole time? Come on he even bought flowers! :p:

Think that the original plan was to put her in that cage, then he found out about Russ shagging Sophie so he decided to kill her, something along those lines anyway.

Either that, or the petrol was just used as a threat and he intended on getting Sophie out the pub without anyone stopping him.
CAnt wait for tonights epiosde. It was so good on friday. I thought the OB and Max seen was great. It just showed that they will be mates whatever happens.
Lol well its just starting now so the wait is over! Why did I let myself get hooked into Hollyoaks this summer WHY?!?
grrrrrrrrrrr stupid stupid claire.
i thought the dvd was in a see through thingy
Grrr nooooooo :mad: :mad: :mad: why did she have to get that DVD?!?!

The DVD she just found was in a see-through case.
Reply 1587
I missed the ep yesterday. Who's dead?
Claire = Super Super Dooper Bitch.
It is actually stupid though cause if that disc was in OBs pocket and he got all burnt and bashed ceiling on his head etc it would be in like a million pieces not all shiny and good as new
matchu
I missed the ep yesterday. Who's dead?

Mel and Sophie, Joe and Olivia, Sam are the ones who were killed
I didn't like the format of today's episode with each person saying how they felt and how it happened, just looked a bit i dunno :confused: Clare got away with it again :mad: when is she going to get her comeuppance! I really want max to see her for who she really is! grr :p: xxx
A.ndrew
Claire = Super Super Dooper Bitch.

You can say that again. I mean I know this is TV we are talking about but you just feel like throwing something at the TV arrrgh why did they leave that DVD lying around?

This is confusing though cause in a TV mag I was reading while I was queueing for shopping the other day, it had a pic of Clare standing over OBs hospital bed with a pillow in her hands like she was gonna suffocate him, and it said she thought he had the disc and how far would she go to protect her secret blah blah blah but why would that be necessary when she just took the DVD.. Unless he lies and says he has more copies :confused:
LadyEnglish
I didn't like the format of today's episode with each person saying how they felt and how it happened, just looked a bit i dunno :confused: Clare got away with it again :mad: when is she going to get her comeuppance! I really want max to see her for who she really is! grr :p: xxx

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, it just seemed too fake.. like Mastermind or something :p: It also meant they just did the whole oooh why did this have to happen / oooh it should have been me who died not him/her / oooh its all my fault (delete as appropriate :p: ) thing
Yeah i didn't like the format... was just... odd!! Stupid Nicole... Yes - it's all your fault!!!

-x-
Yeah all her fault indeed :p: :p: she had to open her mouth and rub it in with Sam.

Apparantly all the Owen family (possibly bar Russ) leave now.. wooooo :redface:
Bittersweet Symphony
You can say that again. I mean I know this is TV we are talking about but you just feel like throwing something at the TV

I know exactly what you mean there..

Everytime that bitch comes on the screen i feel like throwing a brick at the screen :biggrin:
Bittersweet Symphony

Apparantly all the Owen family (possibly bar Russ) leave now.. wooooo :redface:

Spoiler

^Love it :biggrin:

-x-
Bittersweet Symphony
You can say that again. I mean I know this is TV we are talking about but you just feel like throwing something at the TV arrrgh why did they leave that DVD lying around?

This is confusing though cause in a TV mag I was reading while I was queueing for shopping the other day, it had a pic of Clare standing over OBs hospital bed with a pillow in her hands like she was gonna suffocate him, and it said she thought he had the disc and how far would she go to protect her secret blah blah blah but why would that be necessary when she just took the DVD.. Unless he lies and says he has more copies :confused:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest