The Student Room Group

Hollyoaks Society

Scroll to see replies

yeah but he treated sarah badly. I missed it on E4 tonight :frown: anything good happen?

i find it so bizarre that hannah is suddenly back and they acted like she's always been there. i swear she's been away for over 2 months. what's she been up to?
Reply 1781
Sithius
Rhys is an arrogant, skinny, obnoxious, selfish, uncaring ****; summed up in a few words. Glad his dad smacked him, deserved it.

Can't believe Sarah is in love with a guy like that... strange strange girl.

yeah! whod wanna date him. sarah is a fool for being in love with a guy like that
Goodbye Hollyoaks - Hello University. I will miss you terribly. x
Hana_1987
yeah but he treated sarah badly. I missed it on E4 tonight :frown: anything good happen?

i think this was the e4 one

Spoiler

Reply 1784
Clarence

:ciao:

Spoiler

Loads of people have left Hollyoaks recently.
That was a terrible storyline. They managed to leave in a day? I guess notices don't exist for the mum (She is a teacher)? :rolleyes:

Also, Nicole was crying her eyes out when her friends left but literally 20 seconds later smiling, no signs of upset "GO AFTER HER ROSS"

Bloody dreadful and beyond the point of realism. I agree this show has some stupid scenes.
Reply 1786
Yea, I was wondering how the mum could just leave her job, but I suppose she could take extended sick, like she was talking about then quit?
Reply 1787
A lot of good characters have left (e.g Mandy) and they have been replaced with crap; the new students and the Valentines^o)
kirstinx
A lot of good characters have left (e.g Mandy) and they have been replaced with crap; the new students and the Valentines^o)

i know theres hardly any origional cast from the good old days. Only Tony and Max/OB left really. I do think the McQueens are quite a good addition though. THere very amusing.

Agree on the whole Rhys thing he deserved that punch off Neville. Id habve GIlly anyday. Poor Amy as well.
Reply 1789
Katy200

Agree on the whole Rhys thing he deserved that punch off Neville. Id habve GIlly anyday. Poor Amy as well.

yeah i agree too! its about time someone did something to him. hes such a prat!
Reply 1790
when he first arrived he was ok tho i dnt quite understand why all of a sudden hes a knobber
Clarence

Are you serious, university was where I started watching Hollyoaks!
It's practically a prerequisite to watch Hollyoaks when you're a student, you will always find that 6.30pm slot free :smile: - I used to make my dinner in time to sit down for when it started, then I didn't feel bad for slobbing in front of the TV when I should have been doing work! :wink:
Clarence

Are you serious, university was where I started watching Hollyoaks!
It's practically a prerequisite to watch Hollyoaks when you're a student, you will always find that 6.30pm slot free :smile: - I used to make my dinner in time to sit down for when it started, then I didn't feel bad for slobbing in front of the TV when I should have been doing work! :wink:
kirstinx

I loved Mandy, she was great!

I also like the McQueens, but I'm not too keen on Machaela (sp?) and we will have to wait and see what this jailbird is like. :smile:
Reply 1794
rave_on
when he first arrived he was ok tho i dnt quite understand why all of a sudden hes a knobber

yeah he was alright to start with. god knows what went wrong. :confused:
Sheen
yeah he was alright to start with. god knows what went wrong. :confused:

the episode where he wore the beanie hat thing. made him look rank and it all went down hill from there.

and yeh the nicoles family leaving thing was so stupid. especially when russ left. its like yeh one of our sons turned into a mental rapist and died but its ok i dont mind another one of them just popping off and never seeing them again.i dont even need to say bye.

i was reading a thing in a magazine about mandy leaving and she said shed been in it since she was 14!! i didnt know that. how long has hollyoaks been on for?and how old was she ment to be?
Mandy was meant to be about 24/5 I think.

I actually really like the McQueens, the mother, is a crap actress, but she's also quite good. At least it's remotely good acting. Definitely need a lot more "characters" like Mandy, Louise and Becca back in. Sophie could've been the new Mandy, but definitely not Mel.
Lady_Muck
Mandy was meant to be about 24/5 I think.

I actually really like the McQueens, the mother, is a crap actress, but she's also quite good. At least it's remotely good acting. Definitely need a lot more "characters" like Mandy, Louise and Becca back in. Sophie could've been the new Mandy, but definitely not Mel.

Well Hollyoaks is about 10 years old isnt it. I think it went five nights a week when it had filmed 10 years and Mandy and Tony had been in since the begining making her 24/25 like Lady_Muck said.

I agree with you on the McQueens mother the way she isnt very god but funny at the same time.
I think it went to five night's a week when Brookside ended which was late 2003 IIRC.

I like Russ and Nicole, just not their mum and dad. Why can't Nicole stay?! :frown:
Reply 1799
i dont see what theyd do with nicole.
she'd just be picked on at school all the time.
what about mercedes? she loves russ. poor thing haha

Quick Reply

Latest