hey, what are the most sociable halls at plymouth? thanks :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by vkirby
how did you apply for specific halls?

you can only apply for specific halls if you have an unconditional offer :smile:
Reply 162
Original post by xkloii
you can only apply for specific halls if you have an unconditional offer :smile:

ahh damn, unfortunately i don't have one of those!! thanks :smile:
Original post by xkloii

I have an unconditional offer but I couldn't find anything where I could apply for specific halls? Was it just on the application page on the plymouth website?
Reply 164
Original post by JLWilliams
I have an unconditional offer but I couldn't find anything where I could apply for specific halls? Was it just on the application page on the plymouth website?

I have a conditional offer so im not sure. i just presumed that people who had an unconditional got to pick because of what people were saying on here!
Original post by xkloii
I have a conditional offer so im not sure. i just presumed that people who had an unconditional got to pick because of what people were saying on here!

Ah right o.k, I had a look on the application page and couldn't see anything. Hopefully I haven't missed something!
Reply 166
Original post by JLWilliams
Ah right o.k, I had a look on the application page and couldn't see anything. Hopefully I haven't missed something!

You can't apply for specific halls.. but depending on when you apply, among other things, such as the amount per week you're willing to pay, ensuite/non ensuite and the length of the lease you say you want, you will be then sorted into the suitable halls on a first come first serve basis. I think.
Reply 167
I have an offer for the media arts course at Plymouth! Nice to meet you guys! We could create a group of the plymouth new entries on facebook if you all agree?
Reply 168
If anyone needs accommodation there's a DOUBLE room in my house with your own personal STUDY. Around £82 per week all bills included with SKY PLUS!!. St Judes area. Sharing with 3 girls. Available from September 2012 Message me :smile:
Reply 169
Conditional for Law :smile:
Reply 170
Original post by charlenep

Original post by wanjohanna

Can people stop advertising. Not what this thread is for.
(edited 11 years ago)
Confirmed place for Geography
Reply 172
Original post by Parkway_Drive
Yeah, i firmed it and applied for accomodation in Radnor halls :smile:

nice, me too :smile:
Original post by JessicaC.
Yeah Plymouths my firm, no i decilined everywhere else i really want to go plymouth!
Well Done, It's a hard decsion i bet, do what you thinks right
Do you have facebook?..
:biggrin:

Hey are you both definitely going to Plymouth for Fine Art? I have found it stupidly hard to find people doing Fine Art! though I was the only one! :smile:
I got a conditional offer but I already have more than enough points to get in.
Reply 175
Heeey! I haven't found anyone doing fine art either until now! I'm doing fine art! :smile:
Reply 176
Who's doing fine art? x
Reply 177
Sorry guys i got way to excited about finding someone that was doing fine art but I'm doing it at the college! sorry :smile:
Original post by vkirby
have you firmed it?! argghh i really want to go to plymouth!! i'm doing Primary ed with PE :smile:

I haven't yet, I'm just waiting for my last uni to repsond from my last interview. I really want to go there too!! I will be doing primary ed with digital literacy :smile:
Reply 179
Original post by Tindall
nice, me too :smile:

How did you apply for a specific hall?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending