The Student Room Group

Official: University of Plymouth A102 (BMBS with Foundation Year) 2024 Entry

Welcome to the University of Plymouth A102 (BMBS Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery with Foundation (Year 0)) 2024 Entry Discussion.

2023 thread - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7260023
For general information click: https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/courses/u...ndation-year-0

For entry requirements click: (see above)

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi is anyone who applied for the foundation year received a confirmation email?
Reply 2
Original post by nemoiiiii
Hi is anyone who applied for the foundation year received a confirmation email?

yes I have! I didn't receive one for the email I sent with my eligibility/evidence though
Reply 3
Original post by Idk131
yes I have! I didn't receive one for the email I sent with my eligibility/evidence though

hi when did you apply and when did you get the confirmation?
I didnt get one for the evidence either i emailed them and they said they got the evidence so that shoukd be fine
Reply 4
hi when did you apply and when did you get the confirmation?
I didnt get one for the evidence either i emailed them and they said they got the evidence so that shoukd be fine

Hi, I also haven't got any confirmation from them, do you have to email them to get the eligibility form?
Reply 5
Original post by pH092
Hi, I also haven't got any confirmation from them, do you have to email them to get the eligibility form?

omg nooo you had to email them the evidence when you applied with your ucas id they wont send an eligibility form i was talking about them emailing me if they got it or not if you haven’t send anything call them up
Reply 6
What is the confirmation email is it just that they know they have our application?
Also does anyone know how many people applied?
Reply 7
Original post by Antiphobii
What is the confirmation email is it just that they know they have our application?
Also does anyone know how many people applied?

yeah and they send you a student reference number
Reply 8
Does the student reference number come with the confirmation email because I didn't get a reference number
Does the student reference number come with the confirmation email because I didn't get a reference number

It should be included in the confirmation email. Can I also ask what GCSE and A level grades you applying with?
Original post by AspiringSurgeon4
It should be included in the confirmation email. Can I also ask what GCSE and A level grades you applying with?

Sorry for the late reply l.Well I didn't get a reference number 😕 but my alevel predicted grades are: BBB and my GCSEs range for A-C including maths and English and science I meet around 5 of the contextual requirements. I've see people from the last year thread predicted A*s and As and I'm a live worried.
Edit: I found the reference number i didn't see it 😅🥲 what about your stats if I may ask?
(edited 6 months ago)
Sorry for the late reply l.Well I didn't get a reference number 😕 but my alevel predicted grades are: BBB and my GCSEs range for A-C including maths and English and science I meet around 5 of the contextual requirements. I've see people from the last year thread predicted A*s and As and I'm a live worried.
Edit: I found the reference number i didn't see it 😅🥲 what about your stats if I may ask?

Rest assured that you won't be disadvantaged against an A* candidate as long as you meet the minimum requirements and have sufficient work experience. My GCSE are AABCCC including English, Science and Maths. Predicted A for Biology and achieved D*D* for BTEC Science.
Original post by AspiringSurgeon4
Rest assured that you won't be disadvantaged against an A* candidate as long as you meet the minimum requirements and have sufficient work experience. My GCSE are AABCCC including English, Science and Maths. Predicted A for Biology and achieved D*D* for BTEC Science.

Ok thank you 😊
omg nooo you had to email them the evidence when you applied with your ucas id they wont send an eligibility form i was talking about them emailing me if they got it or not if you haven’t send anything call them up

Oh no I didn’t email with my ucas ID when providing the contextual data, I just sent the data and my name, will that still be fine
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymousegetit?
Oh no I didn’t email with my ucas ID when providing the contextual data, I just sent the data and my name, will that still be fine

im not sure it should be but just in case reply to your email with your ucas id and then email them to ask about it.
Reply 15
Anyone know the interview dates for this year?
Original post by Idk131
Anyone know the interview dates for this year?

I am not sure tbh but I heard invitations are usually sent in December and the interviews held in Jan/Feb. Wanna share any useful tips on how you are preparing for interview?
Hey Guys I am applying this year, these are my stats
GCSE'S: 87776655 D*
Predicted A-levels: ABB
I meet more than 4 contextual offers.
Has anyone sent off additional proof yet?
Reply 18
Original post by sunflower2.0
Hey Guys I am applying this year, these are my stats
GCSE'S: 87776655 D*
Predicted A-levels: ABB
I meet more than 4 contextual offers.
Has anyone sent off additional proof yet?

^^^^ read up the thread on when and how to provide additional information ^^^^
Reply 19
did anyone get an interview yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending