The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

First year accomodation choices for Aberdeen Uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Now i know someone has an offer for SH im rage. I better get one tomorrow... I didnt wake up at half 8 to be on the website at 9 to get second choice!! lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by xomg
I got mine for South House today. Im sure yours will be following soon!
Cheers

Ah what time did they send the email offer?
Reply 182
I had a dream I got put in Wavell, my fourth choice. Not going to be happy if this happens, I applied bang on 9am!

Original post by Alt__x
I had a dream I got put in Wavell, my fourth choice. Not going to be happy if this happens, I applied bang on 9am!

Wavell's pretty nice even if its not your first choice :smile:
Reply 184
Original post by TheRabbit
Wavell's pretty nice even if its not your first choice :smile:

That's good to know thanks :smile: I'm more just worried that it's harder to make friends on a corridor than in flats.

Original post by Alt__x
That's good to know thanks :smile: I'm more just worried that it's harder to make friends on a corridor than in flats.

That is true (and I know it from living in Adam Smith) but its kitchens, showers and loos are cleaned regularly (and there is always a free shower/loo) and it has a tv lounge so has perks as well as downsides.
i applied in the afternoon and got my first choice so i'm sure you'll get your first choice :smile:
Reply 187
I GOT SOUTH HOUSE! Flat 174 A, So relieved! It was a special birthday present from Aberdeen!! :biggrin:
Reply 188
Finally! Got my first choice, South House. :smile:
Reply 189
Original post by Lvn
Finally! Got my first choice, South House. :smile:

What flat you in? I'm 174A, I dont really know what that means though, 174 sounds like a big number!
Reply 190
Original post by Alt__x
What flat you in? I'm 174A, I dont really know what that means though, 174 sounds like a big number!

191B! I was worried I wouldn't get SH. Even though I applied early :biggrin: Hahha
Reply 191
Got South House as well! :biggrin:
I'm 172C
Reply 192
Original post by Lvn
191B! I was worried I wouldn't get SH. Even though I applied early :biggrin: Hahha

Me too!! I was stressed out! Is South House really tall or something? Does this mean you're on the 19th floor?
Original post by judzi
Got South House as well! :biggrin:
I'm 172C

I'm in 172A South House, maybe we're in the same flat? ::cool:
Reply 194
Anyone able to tell me, is the number part the flat and the letter is your room within the flat?
Me and my best friend both applied for South House and we didn't put any info down about wanting to stay with friends and we're in the same flat. What are the chances!
172A, South House!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Fyfe G7 (wanted Wavell for mixed but can't complain)
Reply 197
Original post by cgraham15
172A, South House!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Think you might be in the same flat as me, I'm 172C
Reply 198
South House 174B aaaaah :biggrin:

Reply 199
Original post by Alt__x
I GOT SOUTH HOUSE! Flat 174 A, So relieved! It was a special birthday present from Aberdeen!! :biggrin:

We're together!!!!! Im the next room:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending