The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 35mm_
I've been arguing with myself as to whether to post this or not, but I just want to say thank you to everybody on this thread; you've all been incredible. But I think I'm finished. Done. I'm sorry.

x

:hugs: Please don't do anything impulsive or drastic. I hope you get to read this. I, and lots of other people in this thread, are here for you whenever you feel like things are getting to be too much and you need to talk to someone who will be sympathetic and understand. Be strong, things will get better eventually.
I kind of want to take a shower (I haven't showered except to wash dye out in over a week, I really should) but I don't trust myself.

Spoiler

Original post by LostHorizons
:hugs: Please don't do anything impulsive or drastic. I hope you get to read this. I, and lots of other people in this thread, are here for you whenever you feel like things are getting to be too much and you need to talk to someone who will be sympathetic and understand. Be strong, things will get better eventually.

Thank you :hugs:. I'm just struggling so much and I don't think I have the energy to fight this anymore. I'm physically and mentally drained. They are after me again; in my head and in my house. I can't fight them.

I hope your appointment with your psychiatrist goes well. I really do.
Original post by Aemiliana
I kind of want to take a shower (I haven't showered except to wash dye out in over a week, I really should) but I don't trust myself.

Spoiler

Same. Want a bath but can't trust myself. :frown:
Original post by 35mm_
I've been arguing with myself as to whether to post this or not, but I just want to say thank you to everybody on this thread; you've all been incredible. But I think I'm finished. Done. I'm sorry.

x

Don't let them win. Please keep fighting gorgeous x
Not feeling good ;(
Original post by sunfowers01
Not feeling good ;(

What's up? :hugs:
turns out i'm not invincible or indeed better probably. 11 hours yesterday, 7 hours today. midway through today i started feeling crap and i cried on my break. but i told my manager i had an "illness" so he shortened one of my shifts but i still have two 12 hour shifts midweek to contend with. :frown: bleh. two days of work, ****ing wow.
Original post by 35mm_
Same. Want a bath but can't trust myself. :frown:

Keep fighting, it'll be worth it eventually. Why not watch a comedy or go to bed to take your mind off things? :console:
Ergh.
Reply 5210
Original post by Aemiliana
That's not how many course works. Late submission gets you 0%. You can try to apply for mitigating circumstances but that can get rejected, leaving you with 0.

Sorry, I meant mitigating circumstances :h:

Well if you have a valid reason..
Reply 5211
Original post by 35mm_

x

You seem so awesome. Please stay x
Original post by FuzzySheep
I don't want to cry anymore, I hate it, I hate that I'm so weak and give in so easily, it's so hard to bloody fight this and I don't want to have to cry every single day for the rest of my life and live waiting for the next up. I genuinely think I'm all broken, I'm not normal, I'm not right, not like everyone else. I've fought self-loathing for ages, I've tried everything to make things better, but there's nothing much I feel there's left to exist for. I don't have anything, I don't have anyone. I would give anything to disappear, it's not worth it anymore

Hunny you will ALWAYS have me, and I love you dearly :hugs:

Original post by paddy__power
Mums partner just died. One more little girl in the world who has to grow up without a father.

That's sad. Sorry to hear, and yeah that's sad :frown: Hope you're okay. :hugs:

Original post by 35mm_

x

No. You're such a great person - don't give in and don't give up. We all care for you :hugs:
Reply 5213
I just feel like crying. I'm just so exhausted. And I feel like i'm the only person in the world who doesn't have a job. Why do I always feel like this? I just want to get better. I want a job. I want a social life. Surely it can't be that hard?
Original post by ViceVersa
Hunny you will ALWAYS have me, and I love you dearly :hugs:

That's sad. Sorry to hear, and yeah that's sad :frown: Hope you're okay. :hugs:

No. You're such a great person - don't give in and don't give up. We all care for you :hugs:

I'm fine, but the sadness is horrendous. Such is life though.
I'm fine, but the sadness is horrendous. Such is life though.

Must be. :console: Well...I'm here if you need to talk. I can understand grief. :hugs:
Original post by avhhs
I just feel like crying. I'm just so exhausted. And I feel like i'm the only person in the world who doesn't have a job. Why do I always feel like this? I just want to get better. I want a job. I want a social life. Surely it can't be that hard?

Well you aren't alone hun :hugs:
Original post by ViceVersa
Must be. :console: Well...I'm here if you need to talk. I can understand grief. :hugs:

Too many of us can, unfortunately.

Thanks.
Too many of us can, unfortunately.

Thanks.

:sadnod:

No worries. :hugs:
Reply 5219
Dear Sleep,

Where have you been? You have been neglecting your duties since December now and I feel that this extended leave of absence is entirely innappropriate and shows gross negligence, considering the importance of your role. If you do not return soon, I'm afraid I will have no option but to sit alone rocking/dribbling/playing with my toes/staring into space and saying "gaah?" to anyone who is stupid enough to ask me a question.

I mean it.

Yours sincerely,

SeaJay

Latest