RBS Six Nations 2012 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Frances game now . Must be. Irelands half, french possession :frown:
Reply 381
Beauxis! Dropped, goal!
I think i'd be happy with a draw :unsure:
Reply 383
Come on Ireland! Don't make Wales v France a Grand Slam decider I have to work that day!
Repped. :h: I like the sound of 'Wales are the only team who can do the Grand Slam.' Because they are the only team who deserve to.
Reply 385
Ireland had to screw it up somehow :rollseye:

Every fking time. Anyway. Lions backthree, Bowe, Kearney, North! Has to be!

Hope murray's alright :frown: looks like he has a season sidelining injury
Tense match in the end! France had so many opportunities though.
Agreed, but we SHOULD have ended the game in the first 20 minutes. The very first minute we should have had a try. And at the end of the day, a win was a win, so you can't say we didn't deserve it.

We have Italy next week. Which (no offence Italians) should be a cruise for us. Whereas France have the ever-improving England. Which will be tough for them. Even at home. Farrell has kicked brilliantly all tournament.

It'll be a good game. A close game. But even if France do get past England, coming to Wales to play a team who will be 4/4, form and spirits running high, well, if they do win, i'll applaud them because they'll need to put in THAT kind of brilliant performance to do so.
Reply 388
Well, it's Wales' to lose now, but I reckon they might come up short against the French.

Was a beautiful first half by Ireland. Great second half by France. I honestly think the final score reflects the game better than most have in this year's competition.
Original post by Hood_Man
Come on Ireland! Don't make Wales v France a Grand Slam decider I have to work that day!

I'm in New York for the Wales v France match, already found a bar that's showing it...no way I'm gonna miss that one!
I've got a day of watching rugby in the pub planned, might turn into two days in the pub if Wales win. :wink:
Reply 391
England's performance v Wales shows that we have a very good future! Farrell at 10 was immense, Tuilagi caused problems all afternoon! Only place for concern would be the scrum and lineout, dominated for most of the game
Original post by Keelo
England's performance v Wales shows that we have a very good future! Farrell at 10 was immense, Tuilagi caused problems all afternoon! Only place for concern would be the scrum and lineout, dominated for most of the game

what er, what was lee dickson doing in the second row of the welsh side of the scrum every time?
Reply 393
Original post by gateshipone
I'm in New York for the Wales v France match, already found a bar that's showing it...no way I'm gonna miss that one!

I've just found out my shift has been changed from a full day to an 11-3, and because the house is empty it means I can rush back home as quick as I can, turn on the TV, and watch the recording from the beginning without risking it being spoiled :biggrin:

Happy Days!
Reply 394
OConnell and OBrien blows for ireland.

Reddan partners sexton.

I expect irelands lineout to take a bashing, the scrum to front up, but ultimately ireland to win. Oconnell is a huge blow in terms of the lineout mainly but hes such a beast in the scrum. If scotland turn this into a forward dominant game they could well win, but this new running scotlandin a backs battle with essentially leinster plus Bowe isnt a good idea. Ireland will struggle for territory, but kearney is essentially a territory along with lineouts and kicks to touch
Original post by TheDubs
OConnell and OBrien blows for ireland.

Reddan partners sexton.

I expect irelands lineout to take a bashing, the scrum to front up, but ultimately ireland to win. Oconnell is a huge blow in terms of the lineout mainly but hes such a beast in the scrum. If scotland turn this into a forward dominant game they could well win, but this new running scotlandin a backs battle with essentially leinster plus Bowe isnt a good idea. Ireland will struggle for territory, but kearney is essentially a territory along with lineouts and kicks to touch

Losing the second row grunt might hurt, especially as it is a Saturday so Scotland have Murray... I still don't like the Irish front row all that much and the Scots have a very very good pack. Back row battle will be interesting, especially when you throw in Richie Gray (who runs like another 8)... Reddan for Murray not all that much of a biggie but who have you got on the bench? (Boss?)
Reply 396
Original post by Idris Dragon
Losing the second row grunt might hurt, especially as it is a Saturday so Scotland have Murray... I still don't like the Irish front row all that much and the Scots have a very very good pack. Back row battle will be interesting, especially when you throw in Richie Gray (who runs like another 8)... Reddan for Murray not all that much of a biggie but who have you got on the bench? (Boss?)

Nope, faaaarking oleary! Oleary must have kidnapped kidneys nephew and have her locked up in his basement, because right now hes probably the 5th best scrumhalf in the country. Hes not even the best in munster!

Reddan
Murray
Boss
Marshall
Oleary.
wonder if they ever consider the possibility of an injury to a winger
Reply 398
I'm glad we're sticking with it, it's probably best team England could put out at the moment other than one or two changes (get Stevens out of the squad and put Wood in for Morgan (I know he's not an 8 but one of the 3 back rowers can play there)). It's nice that for the first time in ages we are probably fielding the best team we could.
Reply 399
We could win it if that ****tard Youngs doesn't get on the pitch.

Quick Reply

Latest