The Student Room Group

Core 1 Edexcel textbook answers

I am going to resit core 1 in the summer and have borrowed a textbook from the library but it has no answers to the exercises in the back of the book.

this is the book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-AS-Level-Modular-Mathematics/dp/0435519107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328183340&sr=8-1

does anyone have the answers or could scan me the answer pages? it would be much appreciated,
thanks
Reply 1
I have attached the answers of all the chapters(except chapter 4), exam style paper, practice paper and review exercise 1 in this post.
Going to attach the others in the next post.
Reply 2
Original post by amoo94
I am going to resit core 1 in the summer and have borrowed a textbook from the library but it has no answers to the exercises in the back of the book.

this is the book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-AS-Level-Modular-Mathematics/dp/0435519107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328183340&sr=8-1

does anyone have the answers or could scan me the answer pages? it would be much appreciated,
thanks

I have attached the answers for review exercise 2, in this post.
The only answers left are for chapter 4. I have tried to upload it but it exceeds the size limit, so can't be uploaded here. I have even tried to zip and upload it but still it is larger and can't be uploaded here.
So how do i send you chapter 4 answers, may be if you can give your email than i may send it there. Quote me to get your attention again.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by raheem94
I have attached the answers for review exercise 2, in this post.
The only answers left are for chapter 4. I have tried to upload it but it exceeds the size limit, so can't be uploaded here. I have even tried to zip and upload it but still it is larger and can't be uploaded here.
So how do i send you chapter 4 answers, may be if you can give your email than i may send it there. Quote me to get your attention again.

Upload them here:

http://www.mediafire.com/

And post the link :smile:

I don't need these answers at all but you get +rep from me for being so helpful :tongue:
Reply 4
I have attached the answers of all the chapters(except chapter 4), exam style paper, practice paper and review exercise 1 in this post.

Where's Chapter 4 though?
Reply 5
Original post by SumayaHabib
Where's Chapter 4 though?

I don't think i posted it earlier :colondollar:

Now uploaded it here.
Reply 6
Got it. Thanks.
Reply 7

do you have the solutions by any chance?
Reply 8
Original post by MissAmalik
do you have the solutions by any chance?

I have uploaded some solution banks here.
Reply 9
Do you have any solutions for review exercise 2?
Do u have chapter 17 extension exercise???

Quick Reply

Latest